Bonten x Reader

MASTERPIECE

After a long day of going around and listening to some potential clients, you wanted to just bathe in warm water and sleep on your bed with fluffy pillows. "Man... I'm so tired" you grumbled driving home. Your phone rang as you grabbed it from your bag and answered the call. "(f/n)" Mikey called as you hummed. "Can you do me a big favor?" he asked as you sighed. "What is it?" you heard a chuckle coming from the other side. "Can you buy some groceries? Ran and Rindou are already at the groceries but they forgot to bring Koko" he said and you heard snickering. Must be Sanzu. You thought. "Those idiots..." you grumbled. "okay I'll go there first. And please don't treat Koko like a thing." You said not as he laughed. "Then I'll see you later Manjiro" you heard a hum before the call ended.

Driving to the groceries, you were thinking of buying your favorite sweets and chips since it's your day off tomorrow. You were thinking of lazing around for the whole day. As you parked, you saw Koko's BMW. They even brought his car. You thought shaking your head as you turn off your car and got off. Ran and Rindou got of the car and went towards you. "Leaving Koko so that you can ride his new car. Am I right?" you smirked as Ran grinned. "You know us well (f/n)" He answered as you laughed. "Koko is going to kill you both" you said as they shrugged.

The three of you entered the groceries. Rindou grabbed the pushcart as Ran gave you the list of groceries that need to be bought. "Anyway, how did you get the keys? I know Koko has been really reaaaaally careful in hiding them." You said as Rindou smirked. "you know he keeps a picture of him and that blonde guy right?" you nodded. "It was behind that frame." He grinned. "And how did you get in his room?" you raised an eyebrow. This time, Ran answered "We baited him out of the room." He said as you scoffed. "More like made trouble for him so that he would leave his room" they chuckled as you shake your head at them.

Ran grabbed two packs of toilet paper as you three gradually grab all the items on the list. "So what trouble did you two do this time?" you asked as Rindou grabbed your favorite chips. "Make that two please" you said as he nodded and grabbed another one. "We just told him that Sanzu stole his black card again and was buying his precious Buba some clothes" Ran answered. "Really?" you asked but Rindou grinned. "And we said that Sanzu was buying some cocaine and weeds that's when he ran like a mad man and yelled Sanzu's name all over the base" He answered with a grin still on his face. "So that's when you grabbed his keys and went to the groceries without him knowing?" you asked as they nodded.

Both of them grabbed their phones and showed you numerous calls and texts from Koko. "Yup. Both of you will definitely die when we get back." You said as you grabbed some chocolates. "Rin could you grab me some popcorn?" you asked as he nodded and walked away. "Ran the last item is soy sauce. Could you please get the two brands we usually buy? Oh! And grab a big A1 sauce please along with some potatoes and 3 bars of butter. I'll make some steak tomorrow" you said looking at the steaks in front of you. "Can you make me one too?" he asked as you giggled. "Of course. I'll make some for everyone." You said as he nodded happily and went on his way to get some of the things you mentioned.

Grabbing some great steak, you pondered whether to buy some crabs and shrimp for a seafood boil to pair it with the steak. Since you were craving for steak and seafood, you shrugged and went to the seafood area. "What are you going to make?" Rindou asked appearing beside you as you looked at him. "Seafood boil" you answered as his eyes widened. "Can we get lobsters?" he asked as you nodded. He called over the one in charge. "Can we get two kilos of shrimp and crabs and 3 kilos of these lobsters?" you pointed at the smaller ones. He nodded and began to pack it up as Ran arrived. "Seafood boil?" he asked as you and Rin nodded. "Can't wait for tomorrow." He grinned as you giggled. "You both really love my cooking huh?" you smiled as they both nodded. "Yeah. I love it but I love you more" Rin said as you laughed. "Don't listen to him. I love you the most" Ran said and the bickering began.