BONTEN X READER

FEVER

Panting heavily, you raised a hand and placed it on your forehead as you groaned. "Fuck..." you grumbled as you closed your eyes again. You turned to your right and sighed as you felt something cold touch your skin. "Ahh... the pillows feel amazing..." you murmured as you felt it move. Immediately your eyes opened and pushed the thing, well, person you are hugging away from you.

A loud thud was heard followed by an 'ouch'. You glared at the person on the floor who was now rubbing his sore butt. "Haru..." you facepalmed.  "How many times have I told you not to sneak in my room! How did you even get here? I'm sure I locked the doors" you said looking around and saw the bathroom door open. 

"Don't tell me..." you murmured as he scratched his neck sheepishly. "H-ho-how did you even..." you murmured looking at the small window that was open near your tub. "You know what?" you looked back at him as he looked at you crossing his legs. "Never mind." you sighed and stood up. Well, tried to stand up as your legs gave out on you.

Thankfully Sanzu was able to catch you before you faceplanted on the cold hard floor. "That was close..." he mumbled. "Are you okay?" he asked as you nodded. "(f/n)..." he murmured as you looked at him. He placed his forehead on yours as you closed your eyes from the coolness his forehead was emitting. "WTF?!" he shouted as you flinched.

The door was immediately broken down by two panicking men and one surprised man. Now it was your turn to shout. "WTF?! Are you freaking serious right now???" you said looking at them with wide eyes. "My door!!!" you shouted as you heard an 'oops' and 'my bad'. "You better fix this before night time or both of you will be sleeping outside" you growled and winced as you felt your head throb.

"What's the matter?" the surprised male approached you and crouched down as you snuggled closer to a pale Sanzu. "I feel like dying..." you mumbled and because of the high fever, you passed out causing the whole house to fall into a state of panic. Doctors were invited... more like kidnapped and brought back to the base to check on your condition.

Mikey was beside you glaring at the doctors as they try to check on you. Mucho and Takeomi went out to buy some medicines and groceries as Koko was sighing loudly and was massaging his forehead at the three who were fighting at the side. "It was your fault she had a high fever you druggie!" Ran said pulling his hair. "Shut up you beanpole! Wasn't it you and your octopus brother who told her to wait for you at night when she was wearing thin clothes?!" he shouted back. 

Rindou sighed, knowing they too were at fault and tried to pull his brother away from the pink haired male who was growling. "It's both your fault since the brothers made her wait for so long that it rained and she didn't have an umbrella with her plus the clothes she was wearing were thin. Sanzu climbed in her room and didn't close the window as the cold air went in her room. I don't think the three of you have the right to blame each other" Koko said finally having enough. Mikey was just staring at your unconscious figure as he took one of your hands and kissed it.

Buba jumped up the bed and cuddled beside you as Sanzu's eyes widened. "Come back here Buba! Mikey will throw you out the window for sure. He's a ticking timebomb right now!" he whispered but everyone in the room can freaking hear him. The brothers were holding back their laughter as Koko looked at the chubby bunny who snuggled closer to your neck and let out a sigh of relief before falling asleep.

"Will she be okay? Her fever is quite high (39.8°C) " Mikey mumbled as the doctor in front of him nodded. "Yes. She just caught a cold because of being drenched in the rain for so long followed by the cold air seeping through the windows of her room as she slept." he said as Mikey nodded. "Will she die?" Sanzu said looking at the doctor with wide eyes as Rindou smacked him at the back of the head. "The hell? Are you on drugs again?" he said frowning at the male who bit his lip looking scared.