Kawata Nahoya x Reader

SIX YEARS

Sighing, you massaged your temples as your head began to hurt from all the memorizations for your Finals tomorrow. You are currently in your last year in Med school. One more exam until you graduate and proceed to your internship. "Just three more exams to go (f/n)! Keep it up!" you motivated yourself. Your phone rang and as you answered it. "Hey babe" you smiled. "Hey. I don't think I can make it tomorrow" your boyfriend said making you frown. "What? Why?" you asked as your boyfriend sighed. "Something came up with the gang. Sorry. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I can't come tomorrow and I'll make it up to you" he said. "Yeah. Sure. Whatever. I need to study now." You murmured as he said good bye and ended the call. You were aware that he is in a gang and Toman nonetheless, one of the strongest gangs in Japan. You actually met the gang and were close with some of the members.

"Damn..." you murmured. "Nahoya you jerk. Why now?" you wiped the tears that fell from your eyes. It's been a while since you two went on a date due to you being busy with school since it was your last year, it was more hectic. You and Nahoya, the older Kawata twin, had been dating since you were in high school. You just celebrated your 6th anniversary a month ago. You can feel that something has definitely changed since you were sensitive to these things but your best friend, Souya, the younger Kawata twin, said that you were just busy and tired plus he is always with his brother so if something happens, he'll tell you right away.

~A/n: Am I the only one who's sensitive to these types of things? Like example, he is very consistent with what he does and when something changes, small or big, you'd actually notice it right away. Some say it's just being just paranoid but well, I'm very sensitive when it comes to that and whenever my gut feeling tells me something is wrong, at the end, my gut is always right.

You trusted Souya that's why you believed everything he says when it comes to his brother since it has always been that way. You and Souya were friends since you were in middle school and he was the reason why you and his brother hooked up and were now in a relationship. Sighing, you decided to brush it off since it's not the first time he cancelled on you and this is actually better than being ditched at the last minute like he did before. "Let's just go back to studying..." you murmured and continued memorizing. Souya sighed as he looked at his brother who just ended the call. "What's the reason this time?" he asked his older brother who just smiled at him. "You know what it is" he answered back causing Souya to frown. "You should just tell her straight up" he mumbled as his older brother just shrugged "Anyway just keep quiet. I'm going now" he said waving at his younger brother who nodded.

Nahoya started his bike and made his way to God knows where. Morning came and your exam started and ended. Smiling, you decided to reward yourself with your favorite ice cream and just binge watch Diamond no Ace the whole day and simp for Miyuki Kazuya and Narumiya Mei. You went to the groceries to buy some ice cream and you were beginning to crave for some steak. Grabbing a (f/s), butter and other ingredients, you then proceeded to the cashier to pay. As you came out of the groceries, you saw a very familiar bike parked at the other side of the road. That bike belongs to Nahoya!. you thought. "Let's surprise him" you muttered with a smile on your face. As you were about to cross the road, your eyes widened with what you saw. He went out of his usual salon with a girl attached to his arm and they were being lovey dovey with kisses here and there. He started his bike and let the girl ride with him as they disappeared from your sight.

"Wow..." you muttered as tears began to blur your vision. "I was the one who was surprised" you said having a bitter smile on your lips. You went home with a heavy heart as you arrived, you placed the ice cream and steak on the freezer as you didn't have the appetite to eat anymore. You tried calling him and texting him but he wasn't answering at all. You bit your lip as tears began to fall. You spent the whole day crying and questioning yourself where you went wrong. You were finally able to contact Nahoya and told him you wanted to talk. He said he'll come to your apartment tonight.