Baji Keisuke x Reader

EXAMS

The teacher was calling out students who need to at least get 70% on the special exams to pass this semester and your boyfriend was one of those students who need to do well in the exam next week or else he'll have to repeat a year again. He paled and as soon as his teacher dismisses him, he went straight to your classroom. He opened the door to see you packing your things. Chifuyu was the first one to notice him as he went to his captain. "Is something the matter Baji-san?" he asked as he nodded his head. "I need to talk to (f/n) right now" he said as Chifuyu raised and eyebrow at him. It was the first time seeing him panic. Even when he's fighting with 20 men, he doesn't panic at all. What happened to him? Chifuyu thought before calling you. You looked at Chifuyu that's pointing your boyfriend. Grabbing your bag, you bid your best friend farewell as you went out the door with both of them.

Baji took your hand and began to pull you with him as you looked at Chifuyu confused. He shrugged and both of you followed a panicking Baji. The three of you stopped at the back of school as he suddenly pushed you against the wall and caged you causing your heart beat to fasten. Chifuyu froze and covered his eyes as he doesn't want to see you both being all lovey dovey again. Is he going to kiss me?! With Chifuyu looking?! Well, I kinda like this wild side of him... you thought as you were about to close your eyes he suddenly shouted "Please help me with my special exam next week or else I'll have to repeat a year!!!!" as you dropped your bag. Chifuyu's jaw dropped before he laughed his ass off. You stood there frozen as you glared up at him before kicking his shin as he kneeled down with an 'ouch' sighing, you looked at a laughing Chifuyu and smiled at him as he stopped. "You did a Kabedon on me just to beg for me to teach you?!" you growled as your expectations turned into reality real quick. You should've known your boyfriend was an airhead to do something unexpected like that.

Glaring at your confused boyfriend, you clenched your fists as Chifuyu went in front of him as you glared at him. "Step away from my punching bag Chi~" you sweetly said as he gulped down before looking at his captain who looked lost. "Why are you so mad (f/n)?" he asked while standing up. You felt your eye twitch as you smiled at him. "Oh nothing." You said as you grabbed your bag and walked away. "That's a yes right??? I'll come by your place in a bit" he said as you flipped him off and stomped away from him. "Why did she raise her middle finger at me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked Chifuyu who was facepalming at how dense his partner is. "Better spoil her later. Okay Baji-san?" he said patting his friend's shoulder who didn't get what is happening. You were currently at the supermarket buying some groceries since Baji would surely spend the night there until Monday plus your mom sent you an errand. She was cool with Baji staying over from time to time since there is no guy in the house. Your father is working abroad for a while so it's just you and your mom.

Your mom must have sensed that Baji is on the dumb side and deemed him as 'safe' and allowed both of you to stay in one room. So here you are, currently buying what your mom texted after you told her you'll be tutoring your boyfriend starting today. You finished your grocery trip and went home. As you entered the house, you greeted your mom and kissed her on the cheek. "Help me with dinner?" she asked as you nodded. Placing your bag on the couch while helping her chop some vegetables. Baji went home and grabbed some of his things before asking Chifuyu for a ride to your place. The shorter male nodded and gave him a ride. As he arrived, Chifuyu reminded him to give you lots and lots of hugs and kisses when you both were alone and he nodded. He rang the door bell as your mom greeted him. He gave her a hug and your mom went back to the kitchen. "Keisuke? Can you please bring my bag to my room? I'm still helping mom with dinner." You asked as he nodded and grabbed your bag before coming in your room. Your mom told him to take a shower first since the dinner will probably be finished after 30 minutes. He nodded and took a shower. Just as he finished, you called him down. He kissed your temple before sitting beside you.