Sano Manjiro x Reader

PICKUP LINES

Being shy girl, you were often branded as unsociable or unapproachable when in reality, you were just shy to approach people first. You weren't a loner, you had a best friend but was in another section. In your section though, you were alone and was too shy to make friends. Thankfully, your seatmate, Baji Keisuke, was the first one to interact with you. That was the start of your friendship with him. It started as you teaching him some spellings here and there and helping him with subjects, he had a hard time with until he asked you to be friends with him which you happily agreed with a smile on your face.

One day, Baji was playing with your hair as you were doing the class report. He was looking at you intently as you looked at him and asked what's the matter. He raised his eyebrow, "(f/n) stay still" he said as you looked at him confused but agreed. He grabbed your eyeglasses and gently pulled it away as his eyes widened. "What are you doing Keisuke?" you asked confused. He was about to answer when the door opened, it was Chifuyu and your best friend. "Baji-san sorry for making you wait!" he said as he froze on the spot causing your best friend to bump into him as she cussed. "What the hell Matsuno?!" she growled but the male just stood there with wide eyes. What is he looking at? She thought before looking at the direction he was looking at.

Ahhh so he was looking at (f/n). She giggled as he snapped her fingers in front of Chifuyu who seemed to be in a daze. "Snap out of it Matsuno." She said as Chifuyu blushed. "Is my (f/n) that beautiful for you to be in a trance?" Chifuyu covered his face as (b/f/n) teased him. You on the other hand looked confused as to why Baji is blushing. "Earth to Keisuke?" you said waving your hand in front of him. "W-why?" he asked as you tilted your head. Cute! Wait! No! he thought. "Why do you wear glasses when you look more beautiful without it?" he asked and he suddenly standing up causing you three to flinch in surprise as the chair he was sitting on fell to the ground. "Wait! Are you blind?!" he yelled. "Huh? Why are you making a fuss? It's just reading glasses." You said.

"But you look much better without them. I'm throwing this shit" he said as your eyes widened before tackling him. He accidentally threw your eyeglasses upward and thankfully, Chifuyu caught it. "SAFEEEE!" (b/f/n) yelled. You and Baji looked at her before your eyes landed on your eyeglasses which was in Chifuyu's hands. You sighed in relief. As you glared at the dark haired male who was underneath you. "Keisuke!" you growled as he raised his arms in surrender. "You were the one who tackled me to the ground! I- I only threw it so that I can catch you!" he said as you rolled your eyes at him. "If you didn't try to throw my glasses this wouldn't have happened!" you growled as he had a sheepish smile on his face. He sat up slowly as you slid down and your lower back was on his legs now. He was tucking a hair behind your ear as you pouted at him. "I hate you" you grumbled as he chuckled. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again" he smiled as he kissed your forehead. "It better not" you said as he nodded.

~A/n: for reference it's kinda like this