Bonten x Reader (Valentine's Day Special)

VALENTINE'S DAY CHAOS

Why is Sanzu kneeling in front of a pissed off Mikey? Why is Ran and Rin snickering beside a sighing Kakucho? Why is Mochi and Takeomi holding a mop and broom? And let's not get started as to why you were clutching to Koko for dear life as he held you tight or else you'd faceplant and that wouldn't be good.

Let's go back to where it was peaceful AF at the Bonten headquarters shall we? Well, it was a beautiful day and not to mention there wasn't anyone present in the base except for you and Buba who was just chilling at the pool while sipping your cold iced tea. Buba was swimming away. Enjoying the cool water.

Where are the rest you ask? Well, let's say they practically rushed towards God knows where preparing to give something to you

Where are the rest you ask? Well, let's say they practically rushed towards God knows where preparing to give something to you. Why? It's not your birthday and you weren't in a relationship with any of them, so it's not an anniversary. It's actually Valentine's Day and it all started when Koko went out saying he'd buy you something in which Mikey, who doesn't leave much, wanted to come with him.

So that made everybody confused until they checked the calendar and it was February 14, Valentine's Day. "Oh shit! I totally forgot" Rindou grumbled. "Let's get ready to head out too" Ran said to his brother as they both went up their rooms. Kakucho already prepared a gift but had to come with Mikey and Koko. Mochi and Takeomi also left after knowing it was Valentine's. Lastly Sanzu was a bit lost on what to buy you but a perfect idea came into mind and he went out too.

"It's really peaceful huh Buba?" you said smiling at the rabbit who swam next to your floaty. You grabbed him and let him lay on your stomach. It snuggled closer as you closed your eyes for a bit. You woke up with buba nudging your face. "Hmmm?" you looked at him and he was thumping his feet, meaning, he is hungry. Looking at your phone, it was lunch time.

"Then let's go have lunch" you picked up the bunny and went inside. You placed him down and went straight to the fridge in just your bikini/swimwear and grabbed some carrots and lettuce. Slicing the vegies you heard a car pull up. Not long after, you saw Sanzu walking in the kitchen. "Hey baby" he said kissing your cheek. "Did you have lunch?" you asked as he nodded. "Yup got lunch while I was out" he said.

Not long after, everyone pulled up and went towards the kitchen. Ran and Rin were the first to come in as they looked up and down your body. "Damn" Ran said as he looked at you in a daze while Rin just licked his lips as you winked at the two. "What are you doing?" Koko asked as he walked in. "(f/n)" he warned as you rolled your eyes. "I just gave Buba his lunch" you pointed to the happy bunny munching away at the side.

"In your bikini? Really?" Koko sighed. "(f/n) go and change. We bought your favorite Mcdonalds meal" Mikey said a hint of warning in his voice as you nodded but not before walking towards him and kissing his cheek and winked at Koko who blushed. "(f/n)" Mikey warned again as you smiled at him and ran away. "No one will follow her" he warned the rest who looked like they will walk out the kitchen to run after you.