Majiro Sano x Reader x Ryuguji Ken

~A/n: since the readers want a part 2, here you go!

LONGING

It's been a while since you had peace and quiet in your life and it feels great but you feel a tad bit lonely. Why? Because you finally snapped and told Mikey and Draken to stop their advances on you since it made you feel uncomfortable. The two had a sad look but respected your decision. Your conscience hurt when you saw their faces but it was true that you were fed up with them but not to the point that you'd shout at them. You just had a crappy week and them hovering over you and picking fights wherever you go didn't help you at all in fact it pushed you to the edge. They even picked a fight with Chifuyu and Mitsuya who were only helping you with a project in home economics and that's when you finally lost it.

Almost two weeks went by and there were still no texts, calls or even the sight of them. Sighing, you stood up from your sofa and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Your brother was still out with Hina but told you he'd be home for dinner. You started cooking and your mind has been wandering if you should apologize or not. You accidentally cut your finger when you were slicing the mushrooms for the burger steak. "Ouch!" you groaned as you saw the blood flow out of the cut. "Damn" you murmured. You can't deny the fact that you felt lonely when they finally left you alone but out of the two, there is someone you yearned for. "I miss him" you murmured as you frowned realizing you fell for him.

Sighing, "I'm a moron alright" you grumbled as you took out the first aid kit and as you finished putting the band aid on someone rang your doorbell. "That must be nii-chan" you murmured as you went to the door to open. As you opened it, your eyes widened as you looked at the man you've been thinking about lately. He looked at you with sad eyes as he caressed your cheek. "I'm sorry (f/n) but I can't take it anymore" he murmured as he slowly wrapped his arms around your waist as you closed your eyes feeling his warm embrace. "I know what I did was over the top and I understand if you get mad at me but please forgive me. I can't take it anymore..." he murmured as you wrapped your arms around him.

He flinched as you took in his familiar scent. "I miss you" you murmured as his eyes widened. He pulled away and cupped your cheek as you both stared at each other's eyes before he bent down to kiss you. Before your lips could touch, your brother gasped loudly along with Chifuyu who looked at you both with sparkling eyes. "Oh! Uhm.. Don't mind us and ah... continue" he said as you giggled. You placed your hands on his cheeks and pulled him down for a kiss. Mikey's eyes widened as he gently pulled you closer to him. As you both separated, you heard a loud thud. Looking to the side, you saw your brother just fainted and hit his head while Chifuyu just looked at the both of you with awe.

"Did you see that Takemichi?! It's like those shoujo manga that I read!!" he gushed as your brother was out cold. Mikey chuckled as he placed a kiss on your forehead. "So does this mean you feel the same way too?" he asked as you blushed. "Maybe?" you muttered as you told them to come in. Chifuyu carried your brother and laid him on the couch while you finished making dinner. "I'll help you." Chifuyu entered the kitchen as you nodded. "Could you please put four plates with rice on the side? I'm about to finish frying the burger patties" you smiled as he nodded and began to do what he was told. The two of you were busy preparing dinner to notice that your brother finally woke up.

He sat up and looked around. "Was I dreaming? Yeah, I probably was" he muttered to himself. "Nope. What you witnessed was true" Mikey said looking at him with a smile "So please take care of me now, brother-in-law" he teased as your brother's eye twitched and stood up abruptly causing Mikey to jump in surprise. He instantly bolted to the kitchen and kneeled in front of you as you looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" you asked as he had tears in his eyes. "I- I- I-" he stuttered. "You what?" you raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm- I don't agree to any of this!!" he yelled as you flinched. "Ha?" you heard Mikey yell from the living room. Chifuyu looked at him then to Mikey who was now pouting. Is this the same as the mother bribing the boyfriend to break up with her daughter? But where's the money?? Chifuyu looked at Takemichi who was glued to your waist.

Looking at Chifuyu, you sighed. He must be loving the drama. You thought as he looked at you and wiggled his eyebrows as you giggled. Yup, he definitely is. You looked back at your brother who was in tears. "Stand up. I can't serve dinner with you in the way" you smacked his hands that were glued to your waist as he sniffed. "Mikey! It's time for dinner" you called out as he went to the table and kissed your cheek. "I'm still against it" he grumbled while stuffing his face with the burger steak you cooked. "Why?" you asked looking at him with Mikey by your side eating peacefully. "Yeah. Why?" he asked licking the sauce that was on the side of his lips.

"Cause..." Takemichi mumbled. "Cause?" Chifuyu looked at him waiting for his answer. "I can protect her just fine. She won't be in danger. I promise you that. I won't make her cry too. If I do, I'll make all the division captains punch me once and I'll let you punch me twice" he said as Takemichi's eyes widened. "That sounds good..." he murmured and gasped. "No! that's not what I meant" he said as the three of you raised an eyebrow at him. "Then what is it?" you asked. "Spit it out already! Don't put any cliffhangers. I hate those" Chifuyu said as you giggled and Mikey looked at Chifuyu confused. "I- It's just..." he murmured. "I can't let (f/n) marry anyone else but me!!!!" he yelled as your eyes widened. "She promised to be with me till the day we die and she- she said 'I'll marry Nii-chan' when she was younger! She even made a pinky promise with me" he sobbed.

"What the hell?!" Chifuyu yelled. "I thought you liked Draken more or something" he said as Mikey slammed his spoon on the table as Chifuyu paled and Takemichi shook his head. "No, I don't. It's (f/n)'s choice not mine. It's just... I'm not ready to let her go yet" he said as he wiped his tears. You smiled at your brother and stood up, grabbing a tissue along the way and hugged him tight. "Here. Blow your nose first" you said as he nodded. "We're not talking about marriage here. I- I just want to be with Mikey for now. The future is not set on stone you know" you chuckled. He looked at you with sad eyes. "You'll always be my number one hero" you kissed his forehead and went back beside Mikey. "but now, you'll have to share my love with the person who's very special to me" you said as he looked like he was about to say something but he bit his lip and nodded. Mikey smiled as he kissed your cheek. "I swear to never make her cry and I'll cherish her to the very end" he said as Takemichi nodded.

*after story*

Toman had another meeting as you waited for them to finish. You called Draken and told him that you and Mikey started going out. He looked at you with sad eyes before pulling you into a hug. "I'm sorry Draken" you murmured as he smiled sadly. "It's fine (f/n). I'm still here for you if you need me, as a friend" he said as you smiled. "Thanks Draken" you murmured. "If Mikey makes you cry, I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of him" he grumbled as you giggled.

Both of you heard an "AH! LET HER GO!" at the side as you looked at the side to see Mikey glaring at the taller male who was hugging you. Draken let's you go before placing a kiss on your forehead. "I pray for your happiness (f/n)" he smiled as Mikey was suddenly by your side wiping Draken's kiss on your forehead as the taller male chuckled while walking back to the gang who was looking at him with a sad smile. Mikey was grumbling as you pulled him for a kiss. "Stop that" you said as he looked at you with wide eyes before pulling your chin to meet his lips. As he kissed you deeply, you moaned and in a flash both of you were separated.

Mikey was dangling on Draken's arms while you were beside your brother in a daze. "Not so fast Mikey" Draken grumbled as he looked at the taller male and smirked. "Sucks to be you huh?" he grinned as Draken rolled his eyes. "If you ever hurt her, I'll snatch her away from you" he smirked as Mikey's grin dropped. "I won't" he murmured. Looking at Takemichi who was wiping your lips with his handkerchief and you smacking him cause it hurts.

~A/n: I can't pick between Draken and Mikey so I'll be making two choices. Lol. Here is the first and the next one is Draken's story.

(f/n) first name

Italics – thoughts