Ryuguji Ken x Reader

~A/N: In this chapter, you're ages are 24-25, have jobs of your own and a little trigger warning guys! If you are uncomfortable with cheating and rape, please skip this chapter since there will be a bit... involve. Read at your own risk! 😊

LONGING

Waking up, you felt someone's arms around you as you smiled and snuggled closer breathing his comforting scent. Light flooding in your room through the gaps of the curtains, your legs tangled with each other as his one of his arms was wrapped around your waist and the other under your head. You looked up at him and caressed his cheek. A frown appeared on your lips as one thought came into your mind. Until when?

Overthinking was never your hobby but these days, it's been visiting you a lot. Draken woke up as he saw you frowning. He kissed your forehead as you froze and slowly looked up. "Good morning babe" you smiled as he pulled you closer for a kiss. "Good morning" he mumbled. "Why are you frowning so early in the morning?" he asked as you shrugged. "You're overthinking again." He sighed as you bit your lip, guilty.

"What are you overthinking again (f/n)?" he asked as you sighed and slowly unwrapped his arms around your waist as you sat up. "It's nothing" you answered as you smiled at him and stood up. Walking towards the bathroom, you grabbed your clothes from last night that were scattered on the floor and placed it on the chair and grabbed some fresh clothes from your bag and went in the bathroom to take a bath.

Draken looked at your naked figure walking towards the bathroom before shutting it close. "Damn..." he grumbled as he laid flat on his back and placed a hand on his eyes. "It's not just you" he mumbled. I've been overthinking a lot too. He thought before he sat up to prepare coffee for the both of you. He was grabbing two mugs from the cupboard when he heard your phone vibrate from the counter and as he took a peek, a familiar name was on the screen.

He frowned as he turned his back and continued preparing the coffee when his phone rang. Picking it up, a girl's voice was heard. "Are you going to pick me up later?" she asked as Draken answered 'yes' She giggled and said 'I miss you! See you later' before hanging up. Draken looked at the screen and sighed. He heard the door to the bathroom open as you walked out with just an oversized tee and shorts. His eyes trailed on your legs to your eyes that looked at him with mischievousness.

'PER-VERT' you mouthed and giggled as he smiled and shook his head before placing two mugs of hot coffee on the table before walking towards you and hugging your waist. "You shouldn't wear these kinds of clothes" he murmured and kissed your neck as you patted his head. "Why? I'm a bit lazy at the moment, thanks to a certain someone last night" you smiled as he chuckled and pulled you along. "Come. The coffee will get cold" he said as you nodded and sat on the chair. Grabbing your phone, Draken sat in front of you and studied your expression.

As you checked your phone, there were missed calls from last night and five messages from a certain someone. You opened the messages one by one as Draken frowned as he saw you slightly smile at the messages you've read. You sent a reply before putting the phone down and drinking your coffee. As soon as the bitter sweet liquid hit your tongue, you moaned as he chuckled. "Good?" he asked as you nodded. "Yeah. You really know how to make my favorite blend" you smiled as he chuckled. Both of you talked about how work was and so on until your phone rang. You checked it and excused yourself as you stepped out of his apartment to the small balcony. He clicked his tongue and grabbed your empty mug as he cleaned it.

"Hello?" you answered. "Hey love. You finally picked up huh?" he chuckled as you told him you fell asleep last night so you missed his calls. "Yeah. I just finished taking a bath and will be going to the supermarket to the ingredients for tonight's dish along with some other stuffs" you said. "Then I'll meet you there since I already sent my drafts. I'm free today" he said as you agreed. "Then I'll see you in an hour love. Take care" he said as you answered "You too" before hanging up. Looking down on your phone, you felt your heart clench as you sighed and went in, seeing Draken on his phone too.