Sano Shinichiro x Reader

~A/N: CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!

DREAMS

When did everything go wrong? Why did it all perish? What did you do to deserve this kind of pain? All of the questions filled your mind as you looked at your beloved Fiancé. You were currently stationed abroad as you were one of the best employees the company has. It was just two years and you will come back to Japan. It was a great job with high pay, great colleagues and a non-toxic environment... sometimes. Laying on the bed after a long day, you sat up and opened your laptop and not long after, you heard your skype ring. Accepting the call, you saw your fiancé smiling at you as you greeted him. "Hi Shin" you murmured as he smiled. "Tired?" he asked as you nodded. "Yeah. Today was a bit hectic since we'll be going back to Japan after three days" you answered as you began to take off your clothes.

He facepalmed as he called your name. You looked at him and raised an eye brow as you let the skirt fall on the ground as he groaned. "Love do you know it's morning here and I'm at the shop right now?" he said as you tilted your head in confusion. "No one is there at the moment anyway so there is no problem at all" you shrugged as he shook his head. "No! There is a problem!" he argued. "And? What is it?" you asked as he pointed himself. "Me! I'm the problem!" he yelled as you giggled. "Oh?" you smirked feeling a bit naughty, you faced the laptop and slowly bent down to get your skirt that was on the floor before standing up and looking back at him before winking.

Laughing at his reaction, you went in the bathroom and started to fill the tub with hot water. You went back out to see your boyfriend frowning while looking down. "Are you hard? Naughty Shin" you grinned as his head snapped back to you as he had a pout on his face. "Love, you know I miss you so bad and you know this is torture right?" he asked as you smiled at him. "I'll be back in a few days so be patient" you said as he nodded. "I know but it's just I miss you in my arms." He said as you smiled at him. "Me too. It's almost a year since we last saw each other" he nodded. "You just went home for a few days and went back. It was hard for me to let you go" he pouted again as you giggled.

"But we both reached a part of our goal, right?" you said as he nodded. "You opening your dream store and me expanding my wings in my career" you closed your eyes thinking about all the problems you encountered along the way. "It's been 8 years since we first met, 7 years together as a couple and almost 2 years as being the fiancé of this handsome man right here" he pointed at himself as you opened your eyes and laughed at him. "Yeah, my fiancé is the most handsome man out there even if he was once a gang leader of one of the strongest gangs in Japan." You smiled as he chuckled thinking about his past self. He looked at you as you stood up and grabbed the laptop placing it on the bathroom sink as you stripped. You prepared the small table you can place your laptop on while enjoying your soak.

~A/n: kinda like this table 👇

He looked at you and leaned his chin on his hand

He looked at you and leaned his chin on his hand. How blessed am I to have a fiancé who never left me through all the stupid things I've done in the past. He thought as you grabbed the laptop and placed it on the table before dipping yourself in the lukewarm bubble bath you prepared. "Shin?" you called as he hummed. "What are you thinking about?" you asked as you saw him in a daze. "I was just thinking about the first time we met." He smiled as you giggled. "You were so cool that time even if you were almost beaten to a pulp" he groaned as you laughed. "but that's where I fell in love with you. Right there, at that moment when you helped me from thugs." You smiled fondly of the memory you cherished so much.