Bonten x Reader

2022

Sipping the freshly made coffee that Koko prepared for you, you moaned in pleasure as the bitter sweet beverage hit your tongue. Coffee is a must have in the morning. You thought as you read the emails of the different resorts you are currently managing under the Bonten name. The newly opened Bontsen Resort is doing well. You smiled and took another sip of coffee when suddenly someone popped out behind you and shouted, "Let's go on to Bontsen Resort!!" Sanzu shouted scaring the shit out of you as you choked on your coffee.

You had tears in your eyes as you glared at him. Not only did you choke on your coffee but you also burnt your tongue. "Are you freaking serious right now?!" you growled as he grinned and clung to your arm. "Come on. Let's spend the new year there. I want to soke my tired body in the Onsen." he said giving you the best puppy dog eyes he could muster but you just smacked his forehead and pulled your arm away. Koko chuckled and gave you a tissue to wipe the coffee that was spilled on the table.

"Then book a room and go by yourself." You grumbled as he rubbed his forehead. "But... But..." he mumbled before whipping his head to the entrance of the dining room. "Boss! (f/n) is bullying me again!" he faked sob as Mikey walked in the room looking at you who looked confused. "How did you know my brother was at the entrance of the... you know what? Nvm. You have this Mikey radar and it's freaky" you grumbled as Mikey kissed your head. "Morning" he mumbled as you smiled at him.

Koko prepared his breakfast and placed hot coco in front of him as he drank it. "What's Sanzu crying about?" Rindou asked walking towards you with a yawning Ran. You sighed as you explained to them what happened. They both just laughed at a kneeling Sanzu in front of you. They both took a sit and Koko gave them their coffees. "Haruchiyo what the hell are you doing so early in the morning???" Takeomi facepalmed seeing his brother having another tantrum. "Good morning" Mochi greeted as you smiled at him.

"Keomi please get your brother off of me" you looked at him with pleading eyes as the older male sighed and pulled his brother. Sanzu who was clinging to you tightly managed to drag you along as you both tumbled down. You closed your eyes as you winced as something heavy was on top of you. Gasps were heard from the table and a loud sound of the frying pan falling on the floor was heard as everything went silent. As you opened your eyes, Sanzu's face was on your chest as your eyes widened. He slowly lifted his head and you couldn't help but gasp when his nose suddenly bled.

He was immediately pulled away by Takeomi as Kakucho helped you stand up. You looked at Kaku wondering when did he arrive in the room as he looked at you worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asked as you nodded. Mikey was immediately by your side checking if you are okay while the brothers along with Koko were nagging at a pouting Sanzu who's trying to stop his nosebleed. Takeomi just sighed and served himself a cup of coffee and sat next to an unbothered Mochi. "I didn't mean to land on her boobs" Sanzu grumbled. "but it was soft..." he mumbled only to be smacked by Mikey.

"Manjiro" you warned as he clicked his tongue and sat next to you. "That's got to hurt" Rindou snickered looking at passed out Sanzu on the floor. "Pick him up and put him on the sofa." you said looking at Ran as he nodded and grabbed Sanzu by the foot and somehow threw him on the sofa before walking back to the dining room. The rest of you had breakfast and talked about missions that would be done by the end of the week. "(f/n) is the new resort doing well?" Takeomi asked as you grinned and nodded. "Despite the weird name. it's actually doing well" you answered. "Should we go there?" you asked as they all looked at you.

"It's actually a good idea to check on it" you said finishing your coffee. "But didn't you say you wouldn't go there?" Ran asked taking a bite of his French toast. "It's because Sanzu surprised me a while ago causing me to not only burn my tongue but also choke on my precious coffee" you grumbled. "Then should we go?" Koko asked as you nodded. "I'll call the resort and reserve the penthouse suite" you smiled as they nodded. "But we have to finish all our missions on or before December 30." You said as they all nodded.