Matsuno Chifuyu x Reader

RAIN

"It's raining quite hard" you murmured as the pitter-patter of the rain drops could be heard in your room and the wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. LOL joke. You grabbed your phone and checked for any messages from your boyfriend but there was none. Frowning, you placed your phone back on your nightstand as you grabbed the cat plushie he gave you on your birthday and began to punch the hell out of it. "What the hell!!!" punch. "Chifuyu you idiot!" punch. "You liar!" punch. "You shouldn't have promised" punch "to have a date with me" punch. "when you weren't sure!" punch. "I got ready and shit!" punch. "But you stood me up!!!" punch. "I" punch. "HATE" punch. "YOU!" punch. You huffed as you looked at the plushie before your eyes watered. "To hell with you" you mumbled as you hugged the plushie and cried.

"Even the weather is vibing with me" you looked up and stared at the window. "The sky is crying too" you mumbled. "I feel like an idiot" you sighed. "I miss you... Why can't you just apologize?" you felt tears start falling again. "You know I'll accept your apology." You sobbed. There were a lot of doubts swirling in your mind and him not communicating with you made everything worse. "I want to drown my sorrow in ice cream" you grumbled "but it's cold..." you pondered. "Hot choco sounds fantastic right now" you mumbled before getting off your bed as you passed by the mirror you frowned. You were wearing the hoodie you stole... I mean you borrowed from his closet. Sighing, you exited your room and walked down the stairs. "It's quiet when everyone is out" you said as you saw a note in front of your door saying your dad is on a business trip while your mom will be taking over the shift of one of the nurses at the hospital and will probably be back in the morning and your brother is away for training camp.

Grabbing the cocoa and the milk, you placed the milk into the pot and you were trying to find the marshmallows, when you saw someone who looked like your boyfriend standing outside the rain. "Damn, I'm going crazy... I even see him now." You grabbed the pack of marshmallows. "Chifuyu?!" you whipped your head to the side seeing him outside the rain looking at his phone. "What the fuck?!" you dropped the marshmallow and ran out of your house. Slamming the door open and making a loud bang, he looked at you with wide eyes as you looked at him like he was crazy. You ran towards him with nothing but his hoodie. "Chi!!!" you yelled as you pulled him in. He had a blush on his face as you pulled him inside. "What the hell are you doing outside in this kind of weather?!" you yelled as you ran back up to grab a towel as he stayed at the entrance.

Running down the stairs with two towels, you gave him on to wrap himself with it as you placed one on his head and began to dry him. "Chi why would you just stand there?! You could have rung the doorbell or texted me or even called me." You nagged. "What if you get sick?!" you continued drying him. "Even if idiots don't catch colds, you're an exemption." You grumbled as he just smiled at you. Even if she's mad at me, she still cares. But I feel a little bit offended with what she just said. He thought as he looked at your worried expression as you nagged him. He pulled you closer and kissed you. Your eyes widened as you wrapped your arms around his neck as you melted in the kiss. He pressed his body on yours as your back hit the wall. You pulled away and looked at him with sad eyes "Chifuyu..." you murmured as he kissed you again this time a little bit longer than the first. Tears slowly slide down your cheek to his hand that was on your cheek.

He pulled away and he looked at your crying face. "I'm sorry (f/n)" he murmured before pulling you for a hug. "I didn't mean to bail on you at the last minute." He explained. "I- It's just there was a gang fight and I can't just leave Takemichi alone. I'm his vice captain, I need to be their by his side" he said. "I'm really sorry" he muttered as you nodded understanding his reason. But you know Chi, the moment you stood there under the pouring rain waiting for me, already made me forgive you. You thought as you wiped his tears that were falling. You caressed his cheek as he closed his eyes and leaned to your touch. "I love you (f/n)... I love you so so much" he murmured as you pulled him for a kiss. "I love you too Chifuyu" you mumbled. Both of you stayed there in each other's embrace until you sneezed.

"Let's go take a bath first" he murmured as you nodded. The both of you took a bath of course in different bathrooms. You took a bath on your bathroom while he took a bath at the bathroom downstairs. You grabbed one of his tshirts and his emergency boxers in case he stays over secretly. "Chi I placed your clothes outside the door" you said and you heard an 'okay' you went back up your room and took a bath, the hot water hitting your body as you sighed in content. You just finished washing when you heard your door open and close. You finished taking a bath and wore another hoodie you 'borrowed' from his closet. You went out to see him seated on your chair as he spins around in it. You giggled and he looked at you with a smile on his face. He beckoned you to come as you walked towards him and sat on his lap.

You rested your head on his shoulder as he trailed kisses on your neck. "By the way (f/n)?" you hummed. "You're not wearing any b-bra again?" he stuttered as you looked at him and smirked. "hmmm? I don't know" you grinned as he blushed. "I felt it when you hugged me a while ago and I feel it again... right now" he said as you pecked his lips and trailed down his neck. You felt something hard on your thigh as you smirked. Payback it is. You thought as you sucked his neck as he moaned before you bit him and he yelped. You grinned and walked away. Walking back downstairs to make your hot choco. He was groaned as he had another problem to take care of. He sighed and stood up before going to your bathroom to calm himself. "I'll get you back for this my (f/n)." he grumbled.

*after story*

You finished pouring the hot choco on two mugs and plopped three marshmallows each. You felt arms snake around your waist as you smiled. "You're such a tease" he mumbled as he kissed your neck. "Hmmm? That's your light punishment tho" you smiled as he raised an eyebrow. "Light?" he asked as you nodded. "Anyway love, I want to ask you something" he said as you turned towards him and nodded. "This is mine, right?" he said pointing at the hoodie. "You mean me? Yeah, I'm yours" you said as he shook his head. "The hoodie. I meant the hoodie. The one you wore before and this one right now." He said as you bit your lip and looked away. "Here. Have some hot choco" you said giving him a mug as you picked up yours and ran away. He chuckled. No wonder some of my hoodies were missing. He shook his head before walking up the stairs to your room.

~A/n: Should I do a Lemon? lol

(f/n) first name

Italics – thoughts