Mitsuya Takashi x Reader

PROJECT

~A/n: let's say there were no deaths invoveled in this one shot and Hanma is in Tokyo Manji Gang.

Sighing for the nth time today, Chifuyu looked at you and raised his brow. "Is there something wrong? You've been sighing for quite some time now." he asked looking at you. "It's just we have a project that we need to pass next next week and I still don't have a damn clue what to do" you grumbled and pouted. He chuckled at your cuteness and patted your head. "What's the project about?" he asked as you explained to him about your photography class and the theme for the project is untamed.

The both of you pondered as your brother arrived. "What are you both doing?" Baji asked sitting down beside you. "She was having a problem with her project Baji-san" he said as your brother looked at you. "What would be the best photo for the theme untamed? And who would be the possible models for it?" you asked him as he placed a hand on his chin and pondered for a while before a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Why not ask the gang to pose for you? Since we are untamed in our own way." he said as you and Chifiyu's eyes widened. Wow didn't expect that from Baji-san. Chifuyu thought. You smiled and thought, he may be a little dumb sometimes but he has great taste. He looked at you both and furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" he asked as you pounced on him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Keisuke!" you beamed and went straight to your room to think about the setting and all. Baji chuckled at his twin as Chifuyu smiled.

As you entered your room, you immediately opened your laptop and began to check what type of setting would best fit the gang. Hours passed as you finally finished everything. A knock came from your door as you stood up and opened it. "Wanna come with us? Mom just texted me she won't be coming back tonight" he said as you nodded. "Let me just take a quick shower" you said as he nodded. You grabbed your towel and took a quick shower before throwing some black skinny jeans, white sleeveless and a black jacket to go with it.

"Damn! I look hot tonight" you grinned and grabbed your wallet and phone before walking to the kitchen where you saw the two talking and laughing. Chifuyu noticed you and blushed as Baji looked at him weirdly before looking behind him. "Finally done?" he asked as you nodded. "Let's go?" you smiled and they stood up and nodded. You went ahead as Baji smacked Chifuyu behind the head. "Ouch!" he said rubbing his head. "Don't get any funny ideas" he warned as Chifuyu froze and nodded. 

Baji sighed and went down the apartment as he saw you beside his bike. "Wanna drive?" he asked as you smiled. "Sure" you answered as he threw his keys towards you as you caught it. Getting on his bike, you started it as he climbed behind you. "(f/n) please drive safe-" you sped out the apartment as his hands instinctively wrapped around your waist. "Fuck! I almost fell off!" he cursed as you chuckled. "That would've been quite a scene. Don't you agree?" you grinned as he clicked his tongue "I just said to be careful (f/n)!" he growled out as you rolled your eyes at him.

Chifuyu was chuckling from behind you. He knew you love to tease your brother. That's one of your joys in life, seeing your brother flustered since it's a once in a blue moon kinda thing. The three of you arrived at the temple as you turned off the engine and combed your hair back as it got messy during the ride. You heard whistles behind you as well as grumbles coming from your brother. Looking at the side, you saw Mikey, your childhood friend along with the vice captain, Draken who was smiling at you and a new face, who is Takemichi. "Looking hot as always" Kazutora said as you got off the bike. 

"Of course" you grinned. "Loving the confidence (f/n)-chan" Pah said as you giggled. You were immediately pulled into a bone crushing hug by your childhood friend as Baji's eyes widened. "I missed you. You've been so busy you haven't played with us for a while" Mikey pouted as you patted his head. "Sorry. Was busy with school Manji" you said as he rolled his eyes. "You don't love me anymore?" he asked as you smiled and pinched his cheek. "hmp!" he said as he pouted again. Takemichi looked at Draken as the taller male smiled. "She is Baji's younger twin, Baji (f/n). She's also Mikey's childhood friend" he explained as he nodded finally seeing the resemblance you twins share.

TOKYO REVENGERS SCENARIOSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara