Haintani Brothers x Reader LEMON

CAUGHT

Picking up your bags, you looked at your shared condo before turning your back and walking away. "I had enough. This is where we part ways" you murmured before getting in the taxi and going to the airport. As you boarded your flight, you looked at the ring they bought you for your 8th anniversary. "I forgot to leave this" you murmured as you felt tears pool your eyes.

Tears rolled down your cheek as you wiped them and sighed. "You have to be strong (f/n). Being treated like shit when you're a damn queen is a BIG NO" you grumbled. As you looked out the window and slowly closed your eyes as you fell asleep. You woke up when the captain announced that you'll be arriving at the airport in a bit. Yawning, you looked out the window to see your new home away from the toxic brothers.

Getting your bags, you walked out the airport with a smile on your face. "Good bye toxic lovers and hello new single life" you said before getting in the taxi and telling him the address to your new home. He dropped you off as you paid and thanked him. Entering your new condo, you smiled and roamed around your new space. "It's a bit too big for me who is living alone but I guess it'll do." You smiled before texting your best friend. Thanking her for letting you rent her condo.

The brothers had just finished their mission and were on their way back to the shared condo. "I miss her" Rindou mumbled as Ran chuckled. "Me too. The mission took too long this time" he said driving. "But we did buy her lots of souvenirs" Rindou smiled looking at the paperbags and boxes piled up at the back seat of the car.

They arrived home and opened the door. "(F/n) we're home!" Ran said but there was nothing but silence. "(F/n)?" Rindou called out as he searched the entire condo for you. They tried calling you but your phone was turned off. Their eyes widened as they went in your shared room and checked the walk in closet. Your bag is gone along with some of your clothes. The clothes that are left are the ones they purchased.

"What the fuck?!" Rindou yelled as Ran frowned. "Where did she go?! I swear if she ran away with another man I'll kill him and his whole damn family" he growled as Ran pondered. "We should search for her. Let's go back to the headquarters first" Ran said grabbing his keys and going out the door as Rindou followed behind him. "Why did she leave us?" He asked his brother who looked at him with sad eyes.

"I kinda know what is the reason." He murmured as Rindou thought about it for a while before realization hit him. "If we ever find her, we both need to beg for her forgiveness" he said as Ran nodded. "I-I can't live without her." He murmured as Ran smiled. "Of course we can't. She's the only woman I want to spend my life with and if it's not her, I'd rather just die than live in a world without her." He said.

Few months went by and there were no signs of them. It was a bit hard for you to adjust since you were used to them always being there for you and that includes falling asleep in their embrace. Moving on from an eight year relationship wasn't easy at all. Sometimes you'd cry at night, clutching the ring they gave you thinking 'why did everything come to this? It wasn't like this in the beginning... why?' as you sobbed your heart out.

You couldn't deny the fact that you still love them but you did your best to move on from that toxic relationship. You smiled as you finally lost them and everything is going smoothly actually. Until one night, a knock was heard and you furrowed your eyebrows. "I'm not expecting anyone" you murmured as you checked the time "and at this hour too" you said as you shrugged. "Must be (b/f/n) since she left her cellphone here the other day"

Standing up from the sofa, you opened the door as your eyes widened. Your ex boyfriends were standing in the door way with smirks on their faces as you felt your heartbeat quicken. "F.O.U.N.D Y.O.U" they said as you paled. You were about to shut the door when Rindou held the door as he opened it wider. "It took us a few months to track you down. Good job running away from us" Ran smirked.