Bonten x Reader

FAIL

The weekend, oh how lovely it is, to be able to sleep all day and laze around without a care in the world. Sleeping soundly as you got back late yesterday because of a problem that you had to clean up personally. You snuggled more against the pillow as you breath in and out. The peace and quiet didn't last long when there was a loud explosion heard.

Immediately, you grabbed your gun that was on your bedside drawer and began to walk down the stairs as quietly as you can. Who in their right mind would attack Bonten's main base? You thought as you laugh at the suicidal people. As soon as you arrived at the kitchen, you pointed your gun at the culprit who jumped in surprise and let go of the glass plate he was holding. "What the hell?!" you growled lowering the gun as the culprit looked at you up and down.

"What happened?!" you said as you lowered the gun and sighed seeing your poor microwave that Koko just bought a month ago. "What happened?!" Rindou came running in the kitchen as you both looked at him. "What happened?" he asked as you pointed at the microwave that had black smoke coming out of it. "That happened" you said and placed the gun on the countertop when you saw something red flowing.

Sanzu was stuck in place still looking at you as you went beside him. "Did you get injured when the glass broke???" you looked at his feet worriedly and you saw a deep cut in his ankle as you facepalmed. "Why didn't you say anything?! Come here" you slowly pulled him along as he followed you to the dining table. "Wait for me here while I grab the first aid kit" you said as he nodded still looking at you. Why is he looking at me like that? You thought before shrugging and grabbing the first aid kit at one of the cupboards. Sanzu looked away as he felt something trickle down his nose.

"What are you doing?" Mikey's voice made you jump as you whipped your head to the side. "Mikey... you scared me" you said placing a hand on your heart as he glared at you. "I'll ask you again. What are you doing?" he asked as you looked at him confused before you saw Kakucho walk in the dining room and froze. "I'm trying to get the first aid kit since Sanzu got injured when the plate broke" you said trying to get the first aid kit again as you heard Mikey click his tongue followed by Kaku clearing his throat. Immediately you felt someone's warmth on your back and a hand grabbing the first aid kit.

"Here" He mumbled trying not to look at you as you looked up to see Kakucho. "Thanks Kaku!" you smiled as he nodded avoiding eye contact with you. "Hey druggie! I heard you destroyed the microwave as you cooked the egg!" A voice said snickering. "Who the hell cooks an egg in the microwave with shells and all" Someone sighed. Looking back, you saw Ran snickering beside Sanzu along with Rindou who looked at him like he was stupid. "Why do you have a nosebleed? Ugh. I need to buy a new-" Koko stopped midsentence as the papers in his hand slowly fell down the floor as he saw you and blushed.

"Welcome back" you greeted as they looked at you and turned red. "Look away before I pluck your eyes out" Mikey warned as everyone looked away. You were still confused when it dawned to you that you were in nothing but an old oversized shirt that Shinichiro, your brother, owned and just in your panties. "Fuck" you mumbled as you facepalmed. So the reason why Sanzu was having a nosebleed, Kaku is red as a tomato and avoiding eye contact, Koko who froze and was having a nosebleed too, the brother's licking their lips and intensely looking at you followed by Mikey glaring at you and clicking his tongue nonstop was because of how I'm currently dressed. Damn... you thought.

"I- I'm gonna go" you awkwardly said giving Kakucho the first aid kit as he nodded in understanding but still not looking at you. As you passed by Mikey, he clicked his tongue again before grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the men who either looked embarrassed or enticed. "Manjiro... I- I'm sorry. I thought we were under attack when I heard something explode." You said as he just continued pulling you with him until you reached your room.