Ryuguji Ken x Reader

~A/N: In this chapter, you're ages are 24-25, have jobs of your own and a little trigger warning guys! If you are uncomfortable with cheating and rape, please skip this chapter since there will be a bit involve. Read at your own risk! 😊

AWKWARD

The air is really tense that it felt awkward for the others while it was suffocating for you. You whipped your head towards Baji and Kazutora who were walking towards the group. I guess Mikey giving them the S.O.S look finally got them moving. You thought as you sighed. They continued bickering as you stood there awkwardly with your boyfriend's hand on your waist while Emma was sitting there contemplating what to do.

She finally had enough and tugged on Draken shirt as the taller male looked at her and sighed before gently pulling her hand away and looked at you. She bit her lip as Hina squeezed Takemichi's arm. She knew better than anyone that Emma was in love with Draken to the point she did something rash and caused your friendship to be in this fragile state. She felt bad for you too since you both were friends as well but you told her to stay by Emma's side since you still worry about her even if she did what she did.

It has always been you and Emma from the start but you both separated ways when you entered high school. You still were close tho. You became great friends with Yuzuha since both of you were classmates and because of Hakkai being part of the gang, you grew closer to her and surprisingly Taiju who nagged at you for tolerating Emma's behavior. "If it were me, I'd cut her off. What kind of friend does that? I'm gonna pray for her soul." He said as you shake your head at him with a small smile on your face.You got to know Hina when Mikey told you about a girl who slapped him as you got intrigued. Not long after, Takemichi introduced her to the gang and you both hit it off as well.

The four of you would hangout from time to time and grew close overtime but when THAT incident happened, the group separated in half. Yuzuha on your side while Hina with Emma. Hina, who was closer to Emma, asked you if you could just let go of Draken since your childhood friend and best friend was in love with him. So that the fight between you two would be solved, you just have to sacrifice your non existent relationship with Draken. At first, you were taken a back by her meddling and stayed quiet. Yuzuha frowned and glared at Hina. Telling her it isn't her business to meddle with your affairs. They began to bicker as you placed a hand on Yuzuha's shoulder.

~A/n: you're 20 in this flashback. 😊

"That's enough Yuzu" you said as she bit her lip and glared at you. "You know that's out of line (f/n)!" she growled as you sighed. "Why don't you go to my place first? I'll come after I send Hina home." You said as she looked hesitant. "I made your favorite cookies and got your favorite ice cream." You smiled as she sighed and nodded walking away as you looked at Hina. "I'm sorry for Yuzuha's behavior" you apologized as she shook her head. "I was out of line as well" she said as she apologized to you. "Come on. I'll take you home" you smiled as she nodded walking along side you.

As you arrived at her place, you sighed. "I'm not mad at you Hina so don't make that face" you said as you looked at her. "I.. I don't exactly know what Emma told you about me and Draken but what you heard was a mix of truth and lies." You smiled sadly. "And I don't want to open up this topic as well, since it's mine and Draken's business." She nodded understandingly. "but I'm glad Emma has a friend like you. I hope you continue to stay by her side since I... don't think I could look at her right now" you said as Hina looked at your sad expression and hugged you. A few tears rolled down your cheek as you patted her back. "Then I'll be on my way. Yuzuha might get worried." You said as she nodded her head. As you turned your back, she said "I'm your friend too, (f/n). I will be here if you need me" you continued walking and waved.