Sanzu Haruchiyo x Reader

~A/N: you're a part of Bonten in this chapter.

SCARE

A gun shot was fired as you wiped the blood that managed to hit your cheek. "Damn. This is why I hate doing missions alone" you grumbled looking at five dead bodies in front of you. Grabbing your phone, you called some guys to clean up the bodies while you exit the building and went in your car. Sighing, you started the car. "I really want to take a nice hot bath, have a glass of wine and cuddle with my crazy boyfriend" you murmured as you drove back to the base.

As you parked the car, you noticed that only Rindou's car is left. Was there another big mission? You thought thinking everyone left the base. Don't really care tho. Shrugging, you went in and headed straight to the kitchen to grab some wine and glass. Rindou was currently having dinner when you walked in. He looked at you as you smiled at him. "Hey" you said as you grabbed one of Koko's wines. "Want a drink with me?" you offered as he smiled and shook his head. "Already drank two bottles of beer" he said pointing at two empty bottles beside him as he continued eating his steak.

"Want some?" he offered as you nodded and went over to where he is currently seated. He sliced the steak as you opened your mouth. He chuckled and fed you the juicy steak as you moaned. He blushed and looked away as you licked your lips. "Yummy!" you said as you kissed his temple. "Thanks for the steak, Rinrin" you said as he rolled his eyes. "Stop calling me that" he grumbled as you giggled and went on your way.

Opening your room, you placed the wine and glass on your table and went to the bathroom to fill the tub with warm water and placing the small table on the bathtub for you to place your wine and glass later on. You went out and opened the cabinet which held your 'spoil yourself' kits which the guys would give you from time to time. Pondering whether to take the Vanilla Heaven bubble bath that Ran gave you or Koko's Seductress' Secret bathbombs he purchased last week, saying he thought you'd love it.

Don't get me wrong, you're not their girlfriend or something, they just love spoiling you since you ARE the ONLY baby girl in the group. I already used Ran's bubble bath so I guess I'll settle for Koko's bathbombs. Smiling, you grabbed one that says 'Pleasure' and grabbing some scented candles that Kakucho bought last week you went in the bathroom and set up everything. You dropped the bathbomb and grinned at the red color bubbling in the water and you even saw gold bits. Koko sure does love to spend his money on luxurious things. You thought.

Grabbing the wine and glass, you went in the bathroom and placed it on the table. After that, you grabbed your boyfriend's lighter and lit the candles. A little bit later, you smiled at the gentle aroma the candle emitted. "Kaku really knows my taste when it comes to scented candles" you giggled and opened the curtain to the window beside your tub. Yeah, you live at one of the most expensive condos in Japan. Koko bought the whole building for Bonten's base.

Stripping, you looked at your naked body on the mirror and saw some lovebites that were still visible on your skin. Looking down on your legs, there were lovebites in your inner thigh as you blushed. Remembering how your boyfriend would literally shower you with lovebites every time you guys do the dirty. "A way of showing other's you're mine" is what he said. You slowly dipped your body on the tub and sighed. Grabbing the glass which you poured a generous amount of wine, you took a sip and smiled. "I live for this" you mumbled.

After few glasses of wine, you finally stood up to have a shower since the water in the tub began to grow colder. Wrapping yourself in the soft bathrobe, you grabbed the almost empty bottle of wine and a half glass of wine. Going out the bathroom, you felt something out of place. Placing the wine and glass on the table, you slowly grabbed your gun from the cabinet and began to walk around the room yet there wasn't anyone there. "What the hell? Am I getting paranoid or something?" you mumbled.