Ryuguji Ken x Reader

ACCIDENT

Draken was currently being pinned to the ground as the others are looking at the scene in pure horror. Who was pinning him down as he glared at the person who's currently on top of him? Well, let me go back to what happened five hours before this accident happened. It was Draken's birthday and everyone pitched in ideas for the surprise that will be taking place this weekend at your house. Since your parents were away for a vacation, you asked permission to hold his surprise party there. Your mother agreed as long as you clean up after yourselves. Thanking her, your dad left you some money to buy the cake and foods. "That will be our present to Ken" he smiled as you nodded. "I'll tell him on his birthday" you grinned as your dad patted your head.

At first, he didn't like your boyfriend because of his appearance. Looking at your boyfriend, you kinda understand why your father looked at him in a negative light. Blonde hair, a tattoo on his head and his aura definitely yells 'gangster' and 'dangerous' from a mile away. Your mom on the other hand, is a big fan of bad boys. "Honey give the poor boy a chance. You don't even know him that well yet" your mom said looking disapprovingly at your dad who stood his ground. "Dad please? Give Ken a chance. I always make the right decisions so trust me on this. Please?" you said hugging your dad's arm as you gave him your famous puppy dog eyes that even Draken that's hard to budge, would always say yes or sigh in defeat.

"NO. I WON'T" he angrily said as your eyes watered. Draken was kneeling in front of him as he begged for his approval. Your mom cleared her throat as he looked at his wife who was emitting an aura that says 'don't make her cry or else' he gulped and sighed. "Baby don't cry. Dad will give him a chance" he said as both you and Draken had bright smiles on your face as your mom looked at Draken with a smile on her face. He looks happy. She giggled as you kissed your dad's cheek. "Thank you dad!! You're the best! I promise he'll live up to your expectations" you smiled as Draken bowed again, thanking your dad as he sighed and patted his shoulder telling him to stand and sit on the sofa. "BUT" he said looking at Draken. "If I see that you're not worth it, immediately break up" he warned as Draken nodded.

Looking at your mom, she gave you a thumbs up as you grinned at her. Looking at Draken, he was already looking at you with a smile on his face. "Then Ryuguji-kun, let's go get some groceries." Your dad stood up as you raised a brow at him. "Call me Ken sir." He said as he stood up. "No. I'll call you that if I accepted you, so for now, I'll just call you by your last name" he said as he grabbed his keys and went out the door with Draken in tow. "Then let's make the dessert first while waiting for them?" your mom said as you nodded. She baked the apple pie while you made choco chip cookies which your dad loves. "So tell me where did you first meet?" she smiled as you giggled telling her your love story as she giggled and squealed like high school girl. "You one lucky girl!" she nudges you as you nodded your head in agreement. "I'm into those types too but I don't know what happened with your dad" she mumbled as you laughed. "Mom! Don't say that dad will sulk again" she grinned as you laughed.

Draken and your dad were at the grocery store as he picked out what's on your mom's list. "Here's question number one" he said looking at Draken as they arrived at the chips area "What is (f/n)'s favorite chips?" Draken pondered and grabbed (f/c) as your dad nodded. "add one more. Next what's (f/n) favorite chocolate?" Draken grabbed some (f/ch) and placed it on the cart. "oh? You're doing great" your dad said as Draken smiled proudly. "Next what's her favorite fruit?" he pondered since you're always eating fruits, he had a hard time as your dad smirked. "give up yet?" he asked as Draken shook his head. "I'm pretty sure it's this one" he grabbed three (f/f) as your dad chuckled. "Yeah. She loves those" he said as Draken grinned. "Next, her shampoo and soap" your dad said as Draken got a big bottle of your shampoo and soap. "Last is her pads. Go grab four" he said as Draken nodded and grabbed your pads. "Oh? You're not shy?" your dad smiled as Draken shook his head.