Haitani Ran x Reader

~A/n: Hi! Before I start the chapter, I saw a comment that says the title has Ran's name on it but he didn't appear on the last chapter. I want to clarify that this oneshot is like a type of series and it is by parts. I still named it "Haitani Ran x Reader" Since I'm still thinking of who should (f/n) end up with since there will be lots of interactions with the Bonten gang and it all started with Ran so I decided to just leave the title be. I hope this answers the last comment that I saw. Hehe anyway, a little reminder that this is already in the Bonten Era and this chapter is more on your story before meeting them at the bar 😊

SHOCK

"I'm glad your phone is alright" He said with a small smile. You were still in a daze as you looked at him as he tilted his head. "(f/n)?" he called and waved his hand in front of your face. "I- I- Thank you for picking up my phone and sorry for bumping into you!" you said as he smiled. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." He replied as a small smile played on your lips.

"I can't believe we met like this" you giggled as he looked at your beautiful face and smiled. "Yeah." He replied. "Must be fate" he murmured as you looked at him. "Did you say something Manjiro?" you asked as he shook his head. "I was about to buy something at the mall and eat while I'm at it. Want to join me?" he said as you nodded. Wanting to spend time with him. you mentally facepalmed. Stop that. You've only met him once. You scolded yourself.

"Let's go?" he said holding a hand out for you as you were hesitant at first but decided there was nothing wrong with holding his hand. As you placed your hand on his, he had a heart melting smile as your eyes widened. He began to gently pull you along as you went from shop to shop. As he asked you to help him buy some tshirts and something to wear for a party.

After hours of roaming around the mall, the two of you settled down at a restaurant that sells one of the best Taiyakis in Tokyo. Both of you ordered your snacks and talked about a lot of things, one topic to another. As the food arrived, you grinned at the snacks in front of you as you took a picture. "Can we also take a picture?" Mikey asked as you smiled and nodded. "Then let's take a selfie" you said as he looked at you confused.

"Give me your phone. I'll hold it" you said as he nodded and gave you his phone. You opened his camera and took a few selfies. You smiled at the pictures and gave him back his phone. He scanned it and smiled. "We look like we're on a date" he mumbled as you giggled. "Yeah. I have to agree" you grinned and started eating the (f/d) you order.

A smile was present on your lips as Mikey secretly took a picture of you before you placed (f/d) in your mouth. Moaning as you tasted its heavenly goodness as Mikey chuckled. "Here! Try some!" you said holding the spoon/fork in front of him as his eyes widened. He was hesitant at first but decided to just screw it and took a bite. "Yummy right?" you smiled as he nodded.

You froze as you realized what you did. Indirect kiss! Both of you thought at the same time as you blushed while he touched his lips. Snack time finished a lot longer as the both of you enjoyed each other's company. After finishing the snacks, both of you went to the cashier to pay. As you were about to pay, he held your hand and gave the cashier his card. "Wait Manjiro! I'll pay" you said as he shook his head. "But!" you were about to argue as he covered his ears. How childish. You thought as a giggle escape your lips. "Just think of this as thank you for helping me today" he smiled as you sighed.

"Next time it's my turn to treat you. Okay?" you said as he chuckled. "So there is a next time" he grinned as your eyes widened. "I- We- Of course" you looked away as you walked away hurriedly as you heard chuckling behind you. "Don't be shy (f/n). Aren't we friends?" he teased as you rolled your eyes a blush still on your face as he continued to tease you. Finally having enough, you turned around and blocked his lips with your hand "Okay that's enough!" you said as his eyes widened. "Since you treated me dinner, I'll give you a lift." You smiled. "And I won't take no for an answer" you said before walking away leaving him in shock.