Bonten x Reader

~A/n: idk what's wrong with my wattpad but I can't upload pictures. I'll upload once it's okay. 🤦‍♀️

SAFE

A gun shot was heard in the dead of night as blood spluttered everywhere. You wiped your cheek as some blood went on your cheek. "Done?" Ran smirked as you looked back and nodded. "This clean up was troublesome" Ran grumbled as Kakucho appeared beside you. "It's quite enjoyable actually." you said as they looked at you and sighed. "What? It's like playing hide and seek and I missed this" you added. "It's been a while since I've been assigned to this task" you grinned while strapping your gun on your leg.

"We should go before cops come" Rindou said as you three nodded and walked back to the car. The four of you went back to the base and as you parked the car, you could see Mikey standing at the entrance. Giggling, you turned the car off before getting out and walking towards him. "Manjiro" you called as he examined you up and down before sighing in relief and going back in. "He must've been worried about you princess" Ran said behind you as you nodded with a smile on your face. "I'll take a bath first. The stench of blood is a bit sickening for me and I want to have a long hot bath since my body's staring to ache" you mumbled as they nodded.

"Oh! But before that, I'll grab myself a glass of wine" you knocked on Koko's door but no one answered. "He must be in his office.... Oh well" you said sneaking in Koko's room and grabbed one of his expensive wines. "I'll buy him a new one later" you mumbled and went out of his room. Koko and Sanzu who just finished their work headed to bed when they saw a figure groaning and walking slowly along the dark corridors. They both stopped and looked at each other. "W-What the..." Koko mumbled and the figure stopped before slowly turning around as they both froze. The figure ran towards them as Sanzu shrieked and Koko paled. "What the hell?!" you shouted covering your ears. Ran and Rindou immediately went out of their rooms hearing a deafening shriek from the hall.

~A/n: Let's say in this chapter, the five of you share the same floor while the other's rooms are a floor above yours. You guys own a freaking mansion with a lot of floors.

"What?!" Rindou yelled. "What happened?!" Ran also panicked. You whipped your head behind you, Rindou was only on his boxers fresh from a bath while Ran was just in a towel. Your eyes travelled down as you gulped. Damn... you thought seeing something bulging. I don't think that's standin- your thoughts got interrupted as Rin coughed while Ran grinned. "Eyes up here princess" he said as you blushed and turned around. The brothers chuckled as Koko face palmed. "It was just you, (f/n)" he said as he placed a hand on his heart feeling his heart beat fasten. You looked at Sanzu and sighed. "I knew you were gay for my brother but let's keep it at bay, okay?" you said as he blushed.

"I- I was just..." he cleared his throat. "Just surprised" he finished as you looked at him. "Uh huh.. okay" you said not believing him. "Want me to take you, right here, right now to prove it?" he grinned as your eyes widened. "Nope. No thanks. I believe you. You were just 'surprised'" you said as the three laughed at Sanzu as he rolled his eyes. "Why are you groaning anyway?" he asked as you shrugged. "It's been a while since I did this kind of mission so my body is pretty sore" you said as he grinned. "Means you've weakened quite a bit. Eh?" he provoked as you glared at him. "Want me to beat your ass again my dear Haru?" you smiled sinisterly as he gulped and shook his head. "Then I'll be on my way" you said smiling and bidding them good night. You can hear the boys call Sanzu 'Coward', 'Pussy' and 'Stupid'.

As you went in, you stripped your clothes and placed it on a garbage bag. "There goes my $78,000 dress" you said as you tied the bag and placed it beside your trashcan. You turned the hot water on and opened the wine as you poured a generous amount on your glass. Grabbing a bathbomb that Sanzu gave you a week ago, you placed it on your tub as it dissolved, you continued drinking when you saw something floating on the tub. "What the..." you mumbled and grabbed the thing that was floating around the tub and as you looked at it closely, it was a mini vibrator. You immediately let it go as it plopped back to the bathtub as you furrowed your eyebrows. "What the hell?!" you shouted grabbing it again.