Mitsuya Takashi x Reader

HAPPINESS

Three weeks had passed since he rejected you and you accepted the fact that it just wasn't meant to be plus Mitsuya has been with you since the day you had your heart broken. You've been slowly moving on. Yuzuha was worried at first when you showed up in school with puffy eyes and every time you saw Hakkai, your tears would just fall out of the blue. She knew you were hurting but she can't do anything. Hakkai's heart hurt seeing you like that but he was trying to standby his decision. Mikey would often hangout with you, of course with Draken. When Mitsuya finds out about it, he'd sulk until you hug him or give him a kiss on the cheek. Mikey would then throw a tantrum about you not kissing or hugging him but he'd often steal kisses on your cheek and would give you back hugs to spite Mitsuya who's surprisingly very possessive. Draken would just have fun looking at his friends bicker.

They were cool with their bikes and all. Mitsuya even took you for a night ride and brought to his favorite spot where you could see the lights illuminating at night. It was a beautiful sight and he finally confessed to you but he assured you that he'd wait for you no matter how long it takes. You felt bad but he kissed your forehead and assured you it was fine. "Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it" he murmured as he pulled you in for a hug. You closed your eyes as you melted in his hug.

~A/n: the view is something like this. I've always loved anime shows that have scenes like this. Like I wish we had something like that here in our country 😔

Yuzuha knew you were seeing someone but she just doesn't know who and wouldn't want to pry since you'd tell her when the time is right anyway

Yuzuha knew you were seeing someone but she just doesn't know who and wouldn't want to pry since you'd tell her when the time is right anyway. Hakkai on the other hand heard your name a few times during meetings but he wasn't so sure since maybe it was another (f/n). Plus none of the members ever met you so it's a one out of a hundred chance. He asked her sister about it too, any Toman members approached her when she was with you but she shook her head.

Hakkai was out with Yuzuha for the weekend when he heard the familiar sound of Mikey's motorcycle. Yuzuha was currently on the phone with you while Hakkai was waiting for Mitsuya at the family restaurant where you and Yuzuha would often go to. They decided to have dinner out since Yuzuha was lazy to cook. He looked out the window to see Mikey. Where is he going? He thought before Mikey turned to the right corner where your house was just three blocks down. Is he going to (f/n)'s house? His eyebrows furrowed. Am I over thinking things? He looked at Yuzuha who was still on the phone with you. I'm not paranoid... Am I? but it was Mikey who mentioned (f/n)'s name a while back... wait... Is Mikey and (f/n) toge- His thoughts were cut off when Mitsuya patted his shoulder as he flinched. "Woah. What's wrong?" Mitsuya asked looking at a surprised Hakkai. Yuzuha looked at him weirdly before hanging up the call. "What's with you? You're acting strange these days" Yuzuha looked at him with a worried look. "It's nothing" he murmured as Mitsuya handed him his uniform which he sewed back since it was torn.

"Thanks Taka-chan" he smiled as he looked at his uniform. "Why don't you have dinner with us?" he offered as Mitsuya smiled and shook his head. "I've got to get going. Anyway, thank you for your offer." He smiled and looked at Yuzuha who looked at him weirdly "What?" she asked as he shook his head. "I'll be going then" he said before going out and drove in Mikey's direction too. Hakkai's guts was telling him to go and check on you since he was worried but a part of him also says he has nothing to do with you since he rejected you.