Haitani Ran x Reader

~A/n: This is already in the Bonten Era and this chapter is more on your story before meeting them at the bar 😊

AGAIN

As you walked back to the club, you saw your best friends beside your car. One was biting her nails, a sign that she feels uneasy or nervous while the other was trying to call someone. You walked towards them as they looked at you and sighed in relief. "What happened?" you asked as one of your best friend flicked your forehead. "We were worried about you dumbass" she said with a frown as the other nodded in agreement. "Sorry" you mumbled as you looked at them with a guilty smile on your face.

"I know you met your ex and all but it doesn't mean you'll disappear on us when we just took our eyes off of you for a bit" (b/f/n1) sighed as she crossed her arms while glaring at you. "Where have you been anyways? We have been searching for your stupid ass the whole night." She grumbled as she continued cussing and nagging. You looked at your other best friend for help but she just rolled her eyes and mouthed 'punishment' before ignoring you.

"You know (b/f/n1), for such a pretty face, you cuss a lot" you grumbled as she glared at you before flicking your forehead again. "Say it again, I.DARE.YOU" she growled as you shut your mouth before shaking your head. "That's what I thought" she smirked as your other best friend giggled. You sighed and apologized to them as they listened to your explanation. After explaining to them, they looked at one another and sighed. You looked at them as they talked among themselves.

(b/f/n1) has long curly hair, she's a bit on the shorter side and has a bit of temper. Despite her angelic face, she is as fierce as a rabid wolf if provoked. She's the definition of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' she may look harmless af but she's a black belt in both Taekwondo and Karate. She was known as the Angelic Demon during your middle school until college. She's now a member of the Japan team as well as a Taekwondo/Karate instructor, she owns her own Dojo that has produced great students that even participated at the Nationals.

(b/f/n2) on the other hand was the tallest among the three of you and is also the kindest or you can say she is the "conscience" of the group. She is the smartest and the calmest among the three of you but when she's nervous or uneasy her habit would arise which is biting her nails but that rarely happens. She is also the most logical in the group. She is a very well known author and her past time is making shoujo manga content which was also a big hit but she doesn't show her face during the signing of her shoujo manga due to personal reasons.

The three of you got to know each other during middle school and was inseparable but due to some unforeseen circumstances, you were the first to leave them. A sad smile was on your face as they looked at you. "What?" (b/f/n1) asked while (b/f/n2) raised an eyebrow at you clearly confused why are you looking at the both of them with a sad look. "Nothing. Just thinking I'm blessed to have both of you as my best friends and I'm finally back" you grinned as they rolled their eyes but a small smiled was playing on their lips. "Come on. Let's go home" (b/f/n2) said as the three of you got into your own cars and drove back home. The three of you live together in a big compound. Yes, the three of you are rich rich.

~A/n: Lol squad goals be like

What unforeseen circumstances you ask? Well, your mother, who was the only daughter of one of the biggest tycoons in America, died in a car accident when you were in high school along with your father who was at that time, a very well known violinist. You were their only child and your father's family were all already dead while your mother cut ties with her family to marry your father but your maternal family came to Japan to take you back to the US. At first, you were against it but you didn't have a choice since you were a minor. You were scared since that was the first time you saw them but your grandmother, embraced you as she sobbed. Her warmth was the same as your mother as your tears slowly drop one by one as she held you tight.