Ryuguji Ken x Reader x Mitsuya Takashi

~A/n: Here's part 3 guys! I decided to update early cause I'm going to need rest for tomorrow's bday celeb since I didn't get to celebrate my birthday last 02.22.22 because of problems left and right. Anyway, I picked the most commented name on the last chapter. So here you go 😊

END

As Mitsuya's lips connected with yours, Draken immediately pulled him by the collar and was about to hit him when Baji and Mikey held him while Kazutora pulled you behind him. "Let me go!" Draken roared as Mitsuya just stared at him. "Why are you lashing out Draken? It's not like (f/n) is your girlfriend" Mitsuya stated as Chifuyu went beside you. "Are you okay?" he asked as you pulled the hem of his shirt. "What should I do Fuyu? They're fighting" you mumbled shaking.

Chifuyu who knew everything sighed. "Come with me for a sec. Let Baji-san and the rest handle them. I want to talk to you for a bit" he said as he stared at your shaking hand. "And you need to calm down too" you nodded. "(f/n) and I will be over there. You guys talk it out." he pointed at a bench far away from the scene as he started pulling you along despite Draken's protests and Mitsuya's glares. "Will they be okay?" you asked as Chifuyu nodded. "They're mature enough to talk things out" he said as you furrowed your eyebrows. There was almost a fist fight Fuyu. How can you say they're mature? You thought and sighed.

As you both sat on the bench, Chifuyu sighed. "Are you and Draken still together?" he asked as you scoffed. "What do you mean together? Fucking?" you said as he flicked your forehead as you pouted. "Answer me properly" he said as you sighed and nodded. "Yeah. We still are" you murmured as he sighed. "Do you love him?" Chifuyu asked as you paused. "I don't know." You answered. "Then do you love Mitsuya?" he asked as you smiled sadly. "I don't know if this love is the same as his" you answered truthfully. "but right now... If I had to choose between them, I- I will choose-" Chifuyu didn't hear your answer when someone forcefully pulled you by the hand.

"We're going home (f/n)!" Draken said looking furious. You winced as you felt his grip tighten. "Let her go Draken-san. Can't you see you're hurting her?!" Chifuyu said holding Draken's wrist as the taller male hit him on the cheek as your eyes widened. "Chifuyu!!" you yelled as you struggled against Draken's hold. "Let me go Ken!" you said as he glared at you. "So it's not just Mitsuya but Chifuyu too? Damn." He said with a bitter laugh as you frowned. The others ran towards you and as they arrived, a fist came flying towards Draken as he stumbled before glaring at you.

"That's enough Ken" you warned lowly as he clicked his tongue. "Hey stop it" Baji said standing in front of you glaring at the taller male. "Draken please let's just go" Emma said pulling him only to be pushed away by Draken. "I had enough of playing this game with you Emma. Get lost!" he said as Emma bit her lip. "We're fucking through. If that's not clear enough for you." He added as Emma began to cry as you looked away. "Enough Ken-chin" Mikey said standing in front of Emma. "Hina-chan please take Emma away" he said looking at Emma who held Takemichi's hand.

Yuzuha went beside you and checked your wrist that was turning black and blue. Mitsuya clicked his tongue seeing your sorry state before punching Draken. The fist fight that was supposed to end continued. You were frozen on the spot as Yuzuha pulled you away. The gang was trying to pull them apart but they were struggling. Until you grabbed Yuzuha's hand gently as she looked at you worriedly. "You know I have to end this, right?" you said as she nodded. "If this goes downhill, You're buying me drinks. Okay?" she said as you smiled and nodded.

As Draken was about to hit Mitsuya again, you pushed Baji away as his eyes widened. You ran in front of Mitsuya as both their eyes widened. Draken managed to stop his punch just inches away from your nose. "Wha-" he was cut of by you slapping his cheek. "Cool off Ken. I'll talk to you later." you said as he bit his lip before cursing and walking away. You looked at Mitsuya and sighed. "Takashi" you murmured as he looked at you clearly hurt as you felt your heart clench.