Majiro Sano x Reader x Ryuguji Ken 2

CONFUSED

Why? Why does my heart skip a beat when he smiles at me? Why does my stomach feel like the zoo is having a party when he calls my name? Why do I crave for his affection? Why do I feel jealous whenever he talks to girls? Like damn... you thought as you laid in bed thinking about the weird things that had been happening to you since a week ago. "Aaahh! Fuck it! I'm going to sleep" you grumbled as you buried your face on your pillow and fell asleep. The alarm blared as you turned it off. Yawning, you stretched your arms and grabbed your phone from the nightstand before walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and your brother. You grabbed some hotdogs, a pack of bacon, the left over salmon you steamed last night and eggs as you passed by the refrigerator for your bento. You cooked the rice first before proceeding to slice the hotdogs into octopus shapes.

Draken woke up earlier today as he yawned. "What time is it?" he grumbled and opened his phone. "It's still 6AM" he murmured before standing up and stretched. "should I go to Takemichi's place and take (f/n) to school?" he mumbled before walking to the shower. He finished getting ready and texted you. He smiled when you replied with an 'okay. See you in a bit' he did a mini happy dance as he froze. "Damn. I'm going crazy" he chuckled before leaving. He travelled to your place with a smile on his face. I can't wait to see her. He thought as he boarded the bus thinking about you.

Your phone vibrated as you took a peek, it was Draken. The monkeys must have been doing summersaults in your stomach as you grabbed your phone and opened it. He had a text saying 'Good morning (f/n)! I woke up earlier than usual and was wondering if you'd like me to walk you to school today?' your heart was beating fast as you giggled. You replied with an 'okay. See you in a bit' before doing a small fist bump in the air. "What are you doing (f/n)?" your brother asked walking in the kitchen as he rubbed his eye. You froze as you grinned sheepishly. "Nothing. Take a bath first. I'll finish this" you said as he nodded and went to the bathroom. "Damn, that was embarrassing" you grumbled as you walked back to the refrigerator and grabbed a couple more to make a bento for Draken.

Placing your breakfast on the table, you were about to untie the apron when you heard the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" your brother said as he opened the door to see Draken. His eyes widened. "Good morning Takemichi" he greeted as the shorter male greeted back still shocked that he was here in his house early in the morning. "Come in Draken-kun" you smiled as he nodded. Your brother looked at the both of you and raised an eyebrow. "Am I overthinking things?" he grumbled as he saw how affectionate you both are. "Mikey acts the same so maybe I'm just overthinking" he said and nodded before entering the dining room. "Here" you placed breakfast on the table. "You guys eat first while I get ready for school" you smiled as they both nodded. "If you want extra bacon and rice, just get some from the kitchen" you said while going to the bathroom to take a bath.

The two ate breakfast and Takemichi asked the taller male. "May I ask why are you here early in the morning Draken-kun?" he asked as the taller male smiled. "I asked (f/n) if I can walk her to school and she agreed" he answered as Takemichi nodded his head. "Am I not allowed to?" Draken questioned as Takemichi's eyes widened as he shook his head. "I was just shocked since this is the first" he smiled as Draken nodded his head. "Well, you should get used to it" he smiled as the shorter male's mouth went agape as you entered the dining room finally finished getting ready. You ate your share while Takemichi washed his plate along with Draken's. He looked back to see you and Draken smiling and laughing he too had a smile on his face. "I guess Draken isn't that bad" he murmured before freezing. What the hell am I thinking? He thought mentally punching himself.

Finsihing your breakfast, you gave your plates to your brother who looked a bit lost. "What are you doing?" you asked as he shook his head and began washing your plates as you shrugged and packed the bentos. The three of you went to school together and as you arrived, you gave Draken one bento. "Here. Thank you for walking me to school" you blushed as he grabbed the bento from your hand. He smiled and thanked you as your eyes widened and you felt your heart beating faster. "I'll be going now. See you later Takemichi" he said before patting your brother and walking away. Takemichi looked back at your red face as he furrowed his eyesbrows. Why is she blushing? "Morning Takemichi" Akkun greeted as he placed his arm around Takemichi's shoulder. "Oh? Morning (f/n)-chan" he greeted as you faced him and smiled. "Morning At-chan. Here nii-chan. I'm going now" you said giving him his bento before walking away.