Matsuno Chifuyu x Reader

SECRET ADMIRER

Letters have been placed on your shoe locker for almost one week now but it never says who it's from but his handwriting was beautiful. Your friends have been gushing on how sweet that secret admirer is. Sending you letters for a week now. During the first three days, it was just letters then on the fourth day, there was a bar of chocolate with a note 'as sweet as your smile', on the fifth day, it was a four leaf clover with a note 'would be lucky to have you in my life', on the sixth day, it was a small bear with a key and a note that says 'If I would be given a chance, I want to have a drive with you to my favorite place' and lastly, today there were 3 roses in your shoe locker with a note 'will you please meet me after class? I'll wait for you at the empty classroom at the third floor' you smiled.

Deciding to go and meet this secret admirer, your friends wish you luck as you nodded, your excitement building as time passes by. He couldn't be a bad person, right? But the key, it means either he owns a car or a motorcycle... I hope it's a motorcycle. You thought as you smiled while looking out the window. The class started and ended and it is finally lunch time. You'd always have lunch with your friends on the tables near the flowerbed which is beside Chifuyu's classroom. That's where he saw you first and got attracted to you bit by bit. There was one incident that you even defended him when a teacher accused him of breaking the window when in reality it was one of the boys playing outside. He was shocked that he couldn't even move. You saw his hand bleeding and pulled him to the clinic after the teacher apologized for accusing him without concrete evidence and not to mention he was still looking scary af that time and no one dared to approach him but you? You didn't even hesitate to take his side and also accompanied him to the clinic.

The blonde male looked at your small figure as you pulled him along. Your best friends looked at your worriedly as you assured them, he's harmless which he chuckled and you raised an eyebrow at him before rolling your eyes. "If you're really dangerous, I'll kick you where the sun don't shine" you smiled as he gulped. Your eyes weren't smiling at all and that scared him. As you both arrived, the nursed asked what happened as you told her, she frowned. "There is a big shard sticking out, we should take it out" she said as Chifuyu nodded. You paled at the blood gushing out and you turned around trying to breath in or out cause you were close to passing out. The nurse finally finished and she sighed in relief since there was no need to stitch it. She gave him some pain relievers and gave him instructions as he listened and nodded. Thanking her before walking beside you. "Are you okay now?" you asked as he nodded.

"I'm (l/n) (f/n) and you are?" you asked. "I'm Matsuno Chifuyu" he answered. Scanning his face, he was totally your type. You're into the bad boy look that has a kind personality and you can see that from him. He's the perfect package for you. You were about to talk to him more when you heard the bell ring signaling the end of lunch break. "Then I'll see you around Matsuno-kun! Be sure to be careful. Okay?" you smiled and wave him good bye as you ran to your classroom. He was in a daze before Baji patted his shoulder. "I heard you were in an accident. Are you okay?" he asked and Chifuyu looked at him and nodded. "It's not a big deal" he smiled while waving his hand that had a bandage on. Baji sighed in relief and the boys began to walk back to their classrooms. After that incident, he began to see you wherever he goes. Whenever you saw him, you'd always say hi or greet him. He couldn't help but feel attracted to you. Baji would often tease him and Emma who heard Baji's teasing told him to just go ahead and confess. Mitsuya who was eavesdropping told Chifuyu to be extra sweet since girls like it when guys are sweet. He looked at Emma for confirmation as he nodded.

"Put extra effort too. Girls don't want an indifferent guy" she added as Baji snickered. "Are you talking about yourself and Draken?" Emma then punches him in the gut as he toppled over. "Okay Chifuyu?" He looked at his friend and nodded his head at a grinning Emma who hummed "I can't hear you." She sweetly said as Chifuyu shouted "Yes ma'am!" So he did what his friends said and made letters then put some small gifts and finally he told you to finally meet him. He was a nervous reck for hours now. He was currently with Baji sharing some Peyoung Yakisoba for their lunch. "Good luck Chifuyu! Tell me all the details later" he smiled at his friend who laughed nervously. "Sure Baji-san" he answered as his friend frowned. "I know she'll accept. So you don't need to be nervous" he smiled assuring his best friend. Chifuyu nodded but he still feels a bit nervous.

The classes ended and he waited for you at the empty classroom. As soon as the door opened, you both instantly locked eyes as you smiled at him. "So it was you all along" you smiled as he nodded. You closed the door and sat at the desk beside him. "Thank you for the gifts Matsuno-kun" you said as he blushed. You giggled. "I- I'm- Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as your eyes widened. It was dead silent and he could feel his nervousness double. I fell like she's going to say- his thought got cut off when you answered "Yes" with a tears in your eyes. He looked shock for a while before kneeling beside you and asking you what's wrong. "Is it because I confessed to you??? I'm sorry. Let's just forget about this" he said as he stood up but you pulled his hand. "No!! I'm happy you confessed!" you said as he plopped back to the chair and covered his face. You tilted your head confused. "Matsuno-kun? What's the matter?" you asked trying to pull his hand away but he refused to let you show his face but you could tell he was blushing since his ears were red.

Giggling, you patted his head causing his hair to get messy. "Oh! Sorry! I messed up your ha-" you paused as you saw how handsome he is with his hair down. "Damn" you murmured as you bit your lip. "W-what?" he asked as you stood up and kissed his forehead. "Nothing. I just thought my boyfriend looks handsome with his hair down" you grinned as his face turned red again. Your phone rang and you checked, it was one of your friends. "Hello?" you answered as you sat beside him and held his hand. "I'm still with him right now" he looks at your entangled hands and smiled. "Yeah. I'll introduce you guys tomorrow. Yup. You can go home without me" you said as you ended the call and looked back at him as he squeezes your hand a bit. "Are you sure you want to introduce me? I'm scary" he mumbled as you shook your head. "It's fine. One of our friends has a much scarier boyfriend than me so they're kind of used to it plus he's in a gang too. I forgot the name tho" you giggled as he smiled. "Then let's go on a date before coming home?" he asked as you giggled and nodded.

Starting from the day you both got together until now, he puts his hair down since you loved it. You introduced him to your friends and he also introduced Baji to your friends. It was a small world when you all went out and one of your friends, the one with a scary boyfriend arrived. Baji and Chifuyu's eyes widened as they saw Hakkai holding hands with your friend. "Don't tell me the scary boyfriend was you?" Baji said laughing as you looked at them confused. "We're in the same gang" Chifuyu said holding your hand. "Even Baji?!" the girls shouted looking at a dorky Baji. "yeah? Why?" Baji asked a bit offended. "Cause you look..." you trailed off. "like a nerd" one of your friend added. "but you're pretty... uhm..." Hakkai's girlfriend continued "Dumb to be called a nerd" one of your friend finished it and everyone looked at her as if she's crazy. Hakkai and Chifuyu laughed their asses off as Baji pulled his hair tie off and pulled his glasses. "Oh really?" he grinned as the girls froze.

"Who the fuck are you?!" the one who called him dumb shouted pointing at a grinning Baji. "Damn!" Hakkai's girlfriend yelled as Hakkai's jaw drop. "Hottie alert!" you giggled as you felt your boyfriend squeeze your hand as you froze. "I'd tap that but still dumb so pass" the other friend said as the two laughed at a grumbling Baji. Hakkai was laughing at his girlfriend who had a red spot on his forehead as he flicked her when she said 'damn', your friend was trying to take her revenge but she couldn't reach Hakkai's head. After having enough, she just smiled at him sweetly before kneeing him at the crotch causing Hakkai to plop on his knees. "Who's laughing now mf?" she grinned. Baji paled and hid between your two friends. "She's scary" he murmured as the two nodded. "She's our wild beast" one said "so be careful not to go in her bad side" the other added as Baji nodded his head while you looked at Chifuyu who was pouting. "Are you jealous?" you giggled cupping his cheeks as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not" he answered as you grinned and pulled him for a kiss. "I only love you Chifuyu" you murmured as he turned red again. Chorus of 'yuck', 'ewwww' and gagging sounds can be heard but you paid them no mind as you continued teasing your blushing boyfriend.

~A/n: Chifuyu will always be my best boy and you can't change my mind. How bout you guys? Who is your best boy? 😊 

(l/n) last name

(f/n) first name

Italics - thoughts