Sano Manjiro x Reader

OVERCOME

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!! THIS IS THE FINAL PART!

Slowly uncovering his eyes, he stood up abruptly causing you to jump in surprise as he wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his nose on your neck inhaling your familiar scent. "(f/n)..." he murmured. "You're finally back" he said as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm back Mikey" you murmured as the gang looked at you with smiles on their faces. "I'm back!" you grinned as they all said "Welcome back (f/n)/(f/n)-chan" Mikey lets you go and patted the seat beside him. You giggled as you nodded and you were about to take a seat when someone shouted your name and, in a flash, you were in someone else's embrace.

The familiar scent hitting your nose. "Keisuke" you murmured. He tightened his hugged as he laughed fondly. "You're finally back!" he grinned as you both parted. "Yeah. I'm back!" you said waving at Kazutora who just entered the restaurant. He looked surprised before a bright smile made its way to his face. "Would you mind letting her go?" Mikey growled at Baji who nodded but not before kissing your cheek as you froze. Mikey immediately pulled you down and grabbed a tissue, wiping your cheek. "Hey!" Baji looked offended as you looked at him apologetically as you stopped Mikey. "Mikey it hurts" you grumbled as he froze. "Come here (f/n). sit down" he mumbled as you giggled and nodded.

Sitting beside him, all of you ordered your food and began catching up. Draken has a bike shop of his own and he is managing it with his girlfriend, Emma, Takemichi and Hina also have a shop of their own, Mitsuya became a designer, Hakkai became a model for his Taka-chan and Yuzuha became his manager and she is now engaged to a fellow manager she met three years ago, Pah inherited his father's company with Peh as his secretary, Baji and Kazutora opened a pet shop, Chifuyu became a pilot and Mikey inherited his grandfather's dojo. All of you are now professionals. The gang has long been disbanded but the members are still seeing each other from time to time. As the talk went on and on, Mikey was holding your hand under the table as you had a small smile on your face and you can feel your cheeks heat up a bit.

~A/n: it depends on you guys which version of Mikey you will picture him out but for me, it's with the black hair. I really really loved their black hair version. Like damn, hey there hottie want to grab a drink with me? Lol

The girls saw this and just grinned at you as you rolled your eyes and gave them an awkward smile. They were sure what you feel for Mikey is love but you kept denying it. The three understood you and that maybe the trauma of falling in love and being cheated on was still there and they just patiently hear you out whenever you talk to them about Mikey. Mikey too has a light blush on his cheeks which Draken and Takemichi caught as they smiled at the blonde male who was talking to Baji beside him. "Why didn't you invite angry and smiley?" Pah said only to be bonked by Peh beside him. "I'm sorry. Pah is an idiot" Peh said as you shook your head. "I'm fine. I'm over it" you smiled at them as they looked at one another before sighing. "You know that we're here for you. Right?" Emma said placing a hand on top of yours as you smiled. "I know. That's why I'm fine now." You smiled. "I have you guys so I've moved on years ago" you grinned.

You all parted ways except for you and Mikey. "Let's go on a ride?" he asked as you nodded. He started his bike as you sat behind him. You both drove at your favorite spot where the two of you made your promise. The two of you arrived at the hill top park. You leaned over the rails and fell to your death. Lol joke. Mikey pulled you back and frowned. "How many times have I told you it's dangerous?" he grumbled as you giggled. "Sorry Mikey" you smiled as you sat at the bench. "It's still as beautiful as the day we last went here" you smiled as he sat beside you. "Yeah. The park has a few changes here and there but our spot remains the same" he smiled. He grabbed your hand and entwined his fingers with your causing your face to flush. You looked over at him and you can see his ears turn red as you smiled.

TOKYO REVENGERS SCENARIOSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara