5.7

omg all those gifs look just like Luke I'm unstable.

Well you all asked for it, so enjoy...don't judge me lol.

Maddie's POV

Luke guides me off of the rooftop, pushing us through the crowds of people and down the stairs, the beat of the music becoming distant as we enter the now empty venue. The ground in front of the stage was littered with wrappers, and torn wristbands. Luke grabs my waist, pulling me backstage. We walk down a dimly lit hallway until we reach the dressing room. Luke's teeth graze his bottom lip, looking down at me.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I breathe, holding still, daring him to make a move.

With that Luke's lips pressed feverishly against mine, his grip on my waist tightening as his fingers trace the hem of my shirt, slowly inching it up. His fingers are cold from the chilly rooftop, but the feeling of ice against my skin made every touch more prominent.

"Luke," I break away from his lips, giving him an excuse to plant sloppy kisses down my neck. "What if someone comes down here?"

He plants a kiss on my collarbone, breathing against my skin, "then they can enjoy the show." He opens the door to the dressing room, pushing me inside and connect his lips against mine once more, slamming me back against the door as he locks it tight, pinning me against the wall. "Better babe?" He asks, tongue tracing my bottom lip.

"What have you done with Luke Hemmings?" I let out a shaky laugh, my eyes fluttering open to see his usually soft eyes now hardened with a vibrant blue outline, staring at me intensely. He holds my stare, our chests rising and falling unevenly, hearts racing in anticipation. I couldn't take my eyes away from his, as if his stare alone held me in a trance. The lust behind his eyes, my reflection in the shiny blue, was enough to make my heart beat unevenly.

"You are so frustrating, you know that? You could be a normal girl who has a bunch of girlfriends but instead you are friends with all guys," Luke's hands slip under my shirt and trace the lines of my bra. "Do you know what it does to me when I see you with them? I'm a very jealous kind of guy." He says roughly in my ear, voice low and raspy, his hot breath sending a shiver down my spine, weakening my knees.

"Luke," I breathe unsteadily, "It will alway be just you," I whisper. "Do you believe me?"

"I believe you," He says against my lips. We both smile at each other for a moment at the phrase that has become our promise, the words that have built up our relationship.

His lips crash against mine hungrily, placing his hands on either side of me against the wall, closing the space between us, his body pressed tight against mine. His hips push against me, pinning me against the wall, immobilizing me.

I try to gain back some dominance, swirling my tongue around his lip ring and tugging at it softly, earning a moan from Luke, met with an extra buck of his hips. That was always his weakness.

My fingers find the hem of his shirt, tugging at it to signal for it to come off. Luke hastily pulls it off, taking mine off with it. His grabs my waist, digging into my sides without breaking our kiss, and pulling me over to the couch. He plops down on the leather, pulling me on top of him. I straddle him, trailing my hand down his stomach and begin to unbutton his jeans. They were always so hard to get off.

Luke hums in approval as I throw his boxers to the floor, my own clothing quickly joining the growing pile. His hands seem to wander across my body with a mind of their own as the tips of his fingers skim over my most sensitive parts, teasing here and there just to make me squirm. I tug at his hair, making him look up at me with raised eyebrows, as if daring me to say something.