5.0

Sorry if there are any typos, it's late and I'm sleepy but yay update!

Halfway through my math homework I feel the couch sink next to me, Luke plopping down and resting back against the pillow. I punch a few numbers into my calculator, determined to finish this stupid problem before I let Luke distract me; which he always ends up doing. After a few more failed attempts I give up, throwing down my pencil and looking over at Luke.

His eyes are set on me, as if he had been staring and observing my every move, a smug smile on his lips. When he sees that I caught him staring his face flushes, eyes darting away and looking at the floor embarrassedly.

"You look cute when you are doing work," Luke's cheeks flush, his eyes darting back to me, but quickly settling back on the floor.

"You look cute when you are embarrassed," I grin up at him. Luke chuckles, pulling his lip ring in between his teeth to hide his shy smile. Even after all the time we have been together we still have the capacity to make each other blush with shyness. Luke starts giggling, covering his hands with his face as if that would conceal the fact he was blushing beneath it. "Awh you are still embarrassed," I poke his cheek in-between his fingers.

"Shuttup!" He squeaks in-between giggles. I pull his hands away from his face, and place a quick, barely there kiss on his lips. Luke smiles, his eyes tracing every curve of my face. "That's all I get?" He teases.

"Needy," I laugh, biting down on my tongue to stop myself from laughing. Luke shakes his head grinning, closing the open book on my lap and pushing it onto the floor.

"I just need you," He mutters softly, biting down on his lip and pulling me onto his lap. He presses his lips against mine, moving them tauntingly slow. I can feel him smiling against my lips, chuckling as I start to kiss him with more passion. "Now look who is needy."

"Shuttup," I smile into the kiss. I run my fingers through his hair as his hands settle around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He deepens the kiss, running his tongue along my bottom lip. A few seconds later we both just burst out into laughter, Luke breaking away from the kiss.

"Stop making me laugh!" Luke half pouts half giggles, pulling me close to lay against him.

Michael walks into the room, slouching on the chair across from us. He eyes us up me and Luke, pouting and crossing his arms.

"What is wrong with you?" Luke frowns, playing with the tips of my hair.

Michael grumbles, "I want to be like you guys. I want to kiss Grace, and cuddle her." He slides down in the chair. "Luke and Calum suck at cuddling I want Grace." Luke gasps, clutching his heart in offense.

"Why don't you just ask her to be your girlfriend already?" It seemed simple enough to me.

Michael rolls his eyes at me, "It's not that easy."

"But it is that easy," I watch Michael get even more frustrated.

"Not if you are socially awkward and incapable of making a smooth move on a girl," Michael groans.

"Don't over think it, just do it," Luke shrugs. "Call her now and invite her over."

"It has to be romantic!" Michael slaps his forehead.

"No it doesn't," I think back to the day Luke and I started to officially date, although our circumstances were a bit different. "Luke never even officially asked me, now that I think of it," I look up at Luke. He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking back.

"I did too!" Luke stared at the wall in concentration. "I said, 'So you will give me a chance then?' and you agreed!"

"Yeah but you didn't actually say, 'will you be my girlfriend?'" I bite the inside of my cheek to hide a smile. His eyes widen, looking at me with his mouth agape.