Little Note From Me (:

I know you guys probably just groaned because you realized this wasn't a real update.

I promise I will update soon, its just school is starting on Thursday and I have to finish up my summer work (its pure torture like I shouldn't be writing essays the last week of summer).

Anywho, I will start writing tonight, but in the meantime I want to talk to you guys about something(:

I really want to change the name of the story. I don't know if that would like upset you guys or anything so I wanted to hear your opinion.

I wanted to change it to Belief. As the story has progressed, this has become a reuccuring theme. Just placing your trust in someone, believing in them, believing in yourself. Obviously this is evident in Maddie and Luke's relationship (you guys always say "I believe you" is their always). If you look deeper you can see it in the other relationships. Maddie and Ashton have that trust with each other, belief that the other will always be there, belief that the other will always care. Maddie has helped Ashton to believe in himself also. I have some plans on how it will connect to Calum in the near future, and Michael as well.

Just belief that together they can get through anything.

Maybe its stupid, I don't know, but I liked it alot.

Plus it is shorter so it is easier to share with your friends and talk about *cough cough wink wink*

So let me know if it is good or not. I am going to attatch two covers to this and I want you guys to tell me which one you like better(: I purposefully made it so that it wasn't just Luke on the cover (even though this is a Luke fic) because like I said Maddie's friendship with the other boys are equally important in the story.

So yeah, enough of that, I promise a real chapter will be up soon!

Love you all so much(:

-Maddie

P.S. you guys have been talking about this meetup which makes me so happy. School is starting though so it would probably be impossible, but maybe one time we could all go to six flags or something. Maybe next summer who knows(;