The band?

(A/N: thanks everyone for reading this book I have just hit 10k I can't believe it I just made this book out of boredom but I will continue with it 😊)

I woke up to see I was in my room I checked my phone and it was 11pm I jump out of bed as I just realised I had just slept for 6 hours. I cursed under my breath I've go so many things to do I logged my computer on whilst that was loading I ran downstairs as grabbed some food than did the return journey back up to the stairs jumped on my chair and glided to my desk to type my password in, I took a bite of my food than set up my recording programs and got my camera set up I did a few mic checks and then filmed.

Some how I woke up on my desk I let my eyes adjust I saw a few packets from food and about 4 Arizona's all empty, I shook the mouse to display the screen and I looked what I did I had filmed 3 videos all different 1 gaming, 1 Music video and the other which was the O2L video. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and finally looked at the time, I thought it said "9:07am" wait it does and again a mad rush, I ran out of my roomm and ran down the stairs and accidentally ran into someone then I realised who it was Kian I said "Ki sorry for running into you I've been really busy and still are" he got up and offered me a hand "Jess don't worry and if you ever need our help just shout" as he said that an idea popped into my head I said "will do thanks" I ran back upstairs forgetting what I needed downstairs, I burst into my room trying not to forget the idea I grabbed my idea book and wrote "O2L band??" I put everyone's name in a list and headed down stairs to ask questions to the boys. Firstly I found Sam in his room I knocked on the door and said "Sam want to be part of a band just for a video?" He put his phone down and said "sure what do you want me to do?" I said "I think you be good as the Bass guy" he said "fine by me" I smiled and left his room I wrote "Sam - Bass guitar" then I found Trevor with his door wide open blast in his music I shouted "Trevor!! Want to be part of a band video?!?!" He must of heard me since he turned the music down and said "sure gurl" I said "Wanna be a vocalist?" His face lit up I said "I take that as a yes" I left and under Sam's name "Trevor - vocals" I knew there wasn't enough band roles for everyone so I was going to be the audio visual person who makes the lights and sound happen I didn't write it down since I knew the lads would want me to be in the shot. I headed downstairs to find Kian, Jc and Ricky all playing Wii, they luckily had just finished a round so I stood in front of the screen and said "band parts what do you want, Sam is bass and Trevor is vocals. no excuses you lot are bin part of it!" Jc said "Put me down for drums" so I did "Jc - Drummer" then kian said "Lead guitarist please" there was no questioning so I wrote "Kian - Lead Guitar" then ricky said "I'll sing with Trevor and play guitar then Connor came up behind me "I'll play guitar but Jess there isn't anything for you" I sighed and said "house meeting!" I sent a text to trev and Sam to get them downstairs. when everyone arrived I said "right everyone has a role in this band Sam is bass, Trevor and Ricky vocals, Jc is the drummer, Kian,Connor and Ricky are guitarists" then I took a breath I'm going to be the audio and visual Person making sure everything sounds right and looks good I have the most musical experience out of all of us it's only right that I do that job" nobody said a word just looked at each other for a moment, I started to leave the room then Trevor asked "what about the gear, the instruments we need?" I replied "Leave that to me" and at that I walked out of the awkwardness to my room to plan this video.