Opportunities...

Jess's POV
It's been a month since Josh was here and the boys got their hands on the gear they were getting better and better as the days and weeks go on, I heard my email tone sound in my pocket so I pulled my phone out and open the email and see the subject say "performance at Playlist Live" I shouted through the house "HOUSE MEETING!!" I only get everyone together if this was important and this was everyone made their way into the living room panting from running where ever they was Jc said "what's up bud?" I said "just got a email from Playlist live and it says "Dear Miss Franta, We would love to have the O2L boys perform at our annual Playlist Live at Orlando, we will fly them and their gear to our event also put them in a hotel for the duration of Playlist Live. Thanks Playlist Live Organisation Team" we all cheered and went into a big group huddle as we separated I got another email it read "Dear Miss Jessica Franta, we would like to invite you to be part of our film called Infinity War the start date would be 21st of April hope you can accept this opportunity. Fullscreen Productions" I slipped my phone in my pocket knowing that I had been dreaming of being in a film but what was I going to tell the boys "oh yeah I've been offered a place in a film sorry you have to playlist without me.." It wouldn't feel right. I headed into my room marking the date on my calendar. I logged onto my computer and replied to the email from Fullscreen "Dear Fullscreen Productions, I would like to accept the offer of being in Infinity War I would like to know who my character is and what role they play. Thanks Jessica Franta." I was about to press send when Sam came in and noticed the email he said "what that?" I replied minimising it to the bar at the bottom of the screen "it's nothing I'm just confirming the playlist email" he wasn't convinced he replied "Jess come on what's really on the email" I repeated myself "I told you the confirmation for playlist" he could tell I was getting frustrated so he said "ok ok I believe you" he grabbed a lends and said "can I borrow this?" I replied "yeah as long as you bring it back" at that he left.

A few hours later I sent the email and it was now time to get food I heard someone shout "chipotle!" I think it was Trev I grabbed my jacket stuffed my phone, earphones and portable charger into my pockets we was about to go when Sam didn't look well he said "guys you go ahead I don't feel right just bring me something nice back I'll pay you" I said "I'll get you it and no need to pay me" we exchanged smiles and we set off leaving poor Sam at home.

Sam's POV
When we was given the news of going to play at playlist live Orlando I couldn't set my camera up fast enough I loved touring meeting new faces every where you go and going to different states and countries around the world it just blows my mind I headed into Jess's room where I saw her on her Gmail account replying to a email the thing was it wasn't Playlist Live it was something else I asked "what that?" She replied minimising the email to the bar at the bottom of the screen "it's nothing I'm just confirming the playlist email" I wasn't fully convinced since she would of shown me I confronted her "Jess come on what's really on the email" She repeated herself but in a angered tone "I told you the confirmation for playlist" I could tell she was getting frustrated so i gave in and says "ok ok I believe you" I grabbed a lends from her filming case and said "can I borrow this?" She replied "yeah as long as you bring it back" at that I left the room I had to find out what that email was about.

A few hours later I heard the lads trying to decide on a place to eat then I heard Trevor shout "chipotle!" I had a plan that if I looked sick I didn't have to go I said "guys you go ahead I don't feel right just bring me something nice back I'll pay you" Jess offered" I'll get you it and no need to pay me" we exchanged smiles and they set off leaving me at home which also gave me the opportunity to look at that email. I peered out of my bedroom window watching the cars pull out as I saw the lights get further away I walked to Jess's room and turned the computer on I thought everything would go smoothly until her computer asked for a login password I thought about what she could have set I looked around for any clues I tried her name it was incorrect her birthday still wrong I had one last chance to log into the computer I looked above the computer to see a drawing of Minnesota where Jess and Connor are both from I typed it in also capitalising the M sure enough it was correct! As soon as everything loaded I headed to her gmail I know I was doing something I shouldn't but I needed to know, lucky she has set her account to automatic login so no password was needed I went to the sent box of her email account and saw the email she hid from me I slowly read it through realising she wasn't gong to come to playlist with us I took a photo on my phone and logged off without her find in out I was on the computer I shut the computer down and headed out of her room. Why would Jess do that?