Event-full

I found Ria in her dressing room getting ready for her set I said "hey you never guess what!" she turned around and said "what?" I said "well you know Jc right?" she stood up and replied "yh duh i do" i said really fast in a jumbled mess "wellhesortofjustaskedmeoutonstage" she said "eh i couldn't understand what you said " i took a breath in "Jc, well he sort of asked me out when we was on stage about 5mins ago" she said grabbing my arms "No way!" i said "want proof i think some fans have put it on instagram" she said "sure" i pulled my phone out and opened instagram and typed #JcandJess loads of photos appeared and said "there proof" the only words that came out of her mouth was "omg!!" i laughed "it's official" she handed me my phone back and i made my way to my dressing room since i was an act, i got changed into a batman shirt well jumper and black skinny jeans, i sat down and slipped my red converse pumps on and grabbed a black beanie from my bag lucky none of the lads had found it yet. I heard my phone ringing i didn't recognize the number but i answered it anyway, when the phone call finally ended it was the hospital from Dallas i had to go to the nearest hospital because i may be able to get off my crouches, I made my way to the Digitour manager Chris before my set and explained everything he understood and said he would get me transport for tomorrow i said thanks to Chris and then left. i heard screams and i think o2l had just come off stage, i saw Jc i said quickly "Jc i have no time to talk but i have to go to the hospital tomorrow" he said "what!? why?" i said "for my ankle im sorry Jc i have to go!" i was sad that i had to leave him like that but Digi had to continue. I headed to the stage and grabbed a mic on the way, the voice over guy said "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back to the stage, for her final performance here in Atlanta...Jessica Franta" I got to the stool and it was an amazing view I said "hey everyone as you may know I'm with Jc so I'm going to dedicate this first song to him, Jc if you can hear me I hope you enjoy it" I started to sing Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goilding i was halfway through the song when the crowd singing turned into screams i looked behind me and Jc was there I smiled and carried on singing he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and sang in my ear I couldn't stop smiling I finished the song and said "well well well look who decided to appear" he smiled as he grabbed a mic "I heard you say the song was dedicated to me so I sneaked on" I blushed and said "well the next song I'm going to sing is a personal favourite of mine..." As I was just about to say the song Wiggle by Jason Derulo started playing I was so confused I think Jc was behind this since he was smirking I kept looking round like what the hell then out of no where O2l came out in the DigiFest short shorts and danced to the song I couldn't believe it. Let's just say the destroyed my set also they had every girl screaming I think tomorrow is revenge time see how they like it but I can't do it by myself I know who can help me get them back. Well Atlanta was fun we all jumped on the tour bus and I headed to bed since i was exhausted tomorrow I had to go to the hospial oh what fun! Everyone was doing the same as me and try get some shut eye. I layed in my bunk and Jc walked passed and gave me a good night kiss I smiled as he went i thought this all wouldn't be possible if i didn't say yes to see Connor. I finally fell to sleep.