I'm heading home

For about the last few days Jc and Sam had been arguing about almost everything, Connor noticed that I spend more time in my room than normal I just didn't want the arguments to trigger an attack. I heard a light knock on my door it was Kian he said "hey Jess I know I'm not the person to say this but can I be with you for a bit I can't cope down stairs with everything going off" I said "sure come in I don't want to know what they are having a argument over now" he laughed and sat on my bed whilst I turned back to the computer and began searching, I saw Kian looking he asked "what you looking for" I said "the next flight back to Minnesota I'm fed up of the arguments Ki please don't tell anyone this and I will give you a envelope later give it to Con I will be back in a few weeks I just can't cope" he said "let me book it for tomorrow" I slid my chair out and I stood up and grabbed my case whist he sat in the seat I packed everything I needed as I was closing my case I heard someone coming up the stairs I shoved the case in the cupboard and Kian changed the screen by opening a new tab and putting YouTube on and a random video. Ricky came in and we acted like nothing was happening he said "Jess are you alright?" I said "yh I'm fine, Kian is helping me get ideas for my main channel" Kian realised and said "what about this one?" I said "could be a option" Ricky said "right I will leave you two to it" he closed the door and I locked it lucky my room was sort of sound proof I said "thank Ki that was close" he said "too close now you will get a email about the ticket and do you want me to take you to the airport?" I replied dragging my case out "thanks and yes please but how are we going to sneak out my case?" He said with a grin "easy let me sort it I will put it in the trunk when everyone is out or is busy" then we heard Connor shout "guys we are heading to Starbucks want anything?!" we shouted "no thanks!" We heard the door opened then close I said "I'm going to check no one is about he nodded I unlocked my door and search the house it was only me and Ki I shouted to my room "Kian it's clear bring the case!" I heard him and the case lets just say he bounced my case down the stairs lucky noting was fragile he came down and put it in the trunk I headed up stars and opened word on the computer I typed "Con, I've left I'm probably on my flight back to Minnesota. I left because I was sick of all the arguments that was caused Kian helped me pack and took me to the airport I told him not to tell you since I had to go alone I'm sorry guys but I will be back in 2 weeks hopefully everything will be back to normal. Cya soon Con -Jess x" I printed it out then folded the paper and I took my key out and put it between the folds I shoved it into the envelope I sealed it shut and put his name on it. Kian came back in and he said "well it's in" and I said "and here's the letter give it to my brother" he took it off me and said "there's something heavy in here" I sighed "it's my room key I told Con that I will be back in two week but I don't know it may be longer" I started to have tears he didn't say anything just pulled me into a hug. We pulled apart as we heard the door open I jumped on to my bed and grabbed my Fault In Our Starts book and flicked to a random page whist Kian on the other hand put the letter in a draw of mine and he pulled his usb stick out of his pocket and pretended to edit a video well make it better I herd a knock and I opened the door to see Connor with a chocolate frappe he handed it to me and he handed Kian a hot chocolate he said to Kian "just how you like it marshmallows and sprinkled chocolate" Connor left and Kian said "well that was very close" I said "I agree" I drank some more and I heard my phone ping I pulled it out and I realised it was my flight ticket my flight was early tomorrow morning 5am departure I probability needed to set of at midnight tonight.