Back to London

We got into the lift and held each other's hand he press the ground level button and the doors closed I said "what's all this for?" He said "wait and see" the lift pinged as the doors opened on the ground floor I hooked my arm around his so I was by his side and surprisingly our hotel was very quiet, we stood in front of double doors he said "welcome to your Pre-Movie Party" i opened the door to see everyone smiling, dancing and having a great time I heard "Our main guest has arrived!" Everyone cheered and raised their glasses I smiled and thanked the people who were closest to me. It was midway through the night i was nicely have a drink when Jc came over and said "we should dance to the next song" I said "alright as long as I know it" he held out his hand and I took it we made out way to the dance floor just in time as the music changed I we started to sway then I realised the song I asked "Jc is this Amnesia?" He smiled "yes it is, Shawn wanted to finish it for you" smiled and linked hands with him and began to dance I don't want this night to end it was perfect, but I knew tomorrow I had to fly back to the Uk to finish the final parts of the film.

It was the next day I didn't want to get up but I knew I had to the only thing I remember of last night was the dance and karaoke, I looked at my phone to see 3 missed calls, 2 texts and a email I took my phone off charge to see who had tried awakening me from my slumber it was Aideen, Connor and Jc do they realise I'm not a morning person! I read the texts "Jc: Morning Boo, hope you have a safe flight to London can't wait to see the movie x" I smiled and replied to him then I read Connor's text "Hi Jessi, don't get too drunk in London I know what you are like ;)" I smiled then I called Aideen to see what she wanted it rang for a few seconds then I heard "Hello?" I said "Hey sorry I missed your calls I was sleeping" she said "omg sorry I totally forgot about the time zones anyway I was wondering if we could go shopping and pick up the dress I have bought you but you can't look at it until it's the premiere, promise?" I smiled and said "sure and I promise" she giggled down the phone "I've got to go see you in a few hours" I said "alright see you in a few hours byee" I heard her say "bye Jess" we ended the call then on to the email, it was from British Airways confirming my flight at 18:25. I finally got out of bed I decided to pack my bags. I was packed and ready to go I grabbed my hang luggage which also had my thermal jacket on one of the straps since the Uk is cold and put it on my back I sighed as I grabbed my suitcase and left the room.

(Time skip to arriving at Gatwick Airport)
I was finally off the plane after a 8 hour flight you see the only downside of being tall is the leg room you basically have to put you legs to your chest just so you can sit down I checked my phone or the time and it was 7:35am London time Yay! I'm so jet lagged!! i got to the baggage carousel and found my suitcase it was easy to find since the luggage tag said "touch this and you will die" i pulled it off and moved away from the carousel, I put my backpack on my case and put the thermal on. I walked through the gates that said nothing to declare that's when people hunting begun! After a few moments of try to look through the sea of people I saw her we made eye contact and I waved like mad we she saw and started running to me we hugged as we met. As we pulled apart I yawned "I'm sorry I'm just so tired and I didn't get much sleep on the flight" she laughed and said "it's alright here let me take your case" I let go and she said "alright let's go" we headed to the hotel and as soon as I got into my hotel room I flopped onto the bed. I had a nap and I felt much better today was sight seeing day! I changed into something warmer which were red skinny jeans my AHS 'Normal people scare me' shirt and my black studded converse.

I saw Big Ben, went on the London Eye, Wembley Football Stadium and went outside of Buckingham Palace! And the best bit was we bumped into Dan and Phil and I was vlogging the whole thing so you could see my reaction and basically me fangirling since they knew who I was! Anyway time to head to the studios and finish the film.