Loosing Love

Jess's pov
I woke up about 4am since I was all out with my time zones anyway I decided to take a shower when I finally got out of bed since it was so comfy and warm I opened my case and dug around to find my towel and shower essentials but then something caught my eye and I placed my towel stuff next to me and pulled out a little black box with writing it said "Nomination Italy" I opened it to see a beautiful bracelet with charms spelling my name and then a camera on the left near the J and a paw print next to the second S. I put it back in the box not wanting to ruin it as I took a shower, I grabbed my essentials and took a well deserved morning shower.

I finally got out of the warmth of the shower and began to get changed I decided to go with black ripped jeans and a white flow top, I put my hair up into a high ponytail and then got my black and red converse on. The final thing that needed to be added to the outfit was the bracelet I took it back out of the box and slipped it onto my left wrist.

(A/N: play the YouTube song now)
And as on cue I had banging on my door I said "I'm coming I'm coming geez break the door next time!" I opened it to see Kian upset I said "Ki what's wrong?" He closed his eyes trying to resist cry I said "come on tell me why you are upset" he came in and I closed the door behind him. He said "me and Andrea broke up we was dating in secret only me, Andrea and a few others knew about our relationship" He burst out crying again I hugged him and said "Kian it will be alright, you still have me and the boys" he continued explaining "she said that there was no huge terrible thing that happened, people grow up and change and sometimes people just aren't as compatible as they once were with each other, she wants me to have happiness and success but I still have feelings for her" I said "Kian life is tough trust me I know, but Andrea did it for a reason not to break your heart but to make you happy" he said "I was happy with her" I said "you might of been but Andrea knew your life would get busy so she took her self out of the picture to stop the pain in the future" he knew I was right he said "thanks Jess you know what to say" he hugged me I got up and got some toilet roll I handed it to him and said "I think you need this" he smiled and wiped his eyes and blew his noise which sounded like a horn I laughed and then so did he. Kian had to go to get ready for a panel talking about creator content I knew he would be alright but I decided to tag along and watch backstage.