First day at Vidcon

So today was the day of Vidcon my case was packed and I was the first one up and ready, I decided to wake up the lads otherwise we would be late I noticed I had a air horn on my desk from Kian's video yesterday I grinned to myself picked it up also grabbed my camera so I could catch the their reactions I started the camera and counted down "3...2..1.." I pressed the horn and it was so loud I couldn't stop laughing first person was Kian, then Ricky, I still continued then Jc, Sam and Trevor was up but Connor wasn't, I went right up to his door unlocking it from the spare key I had and sneaked to his bed and pressed the horn he jumped out of bed and started to run after me he had to put his cross country skills to the test since we both did swimming, cross country and athletics together, he soon caught me taking the camera and air horn off me and doing it to me I guess I deserved it.

It was time to go since a minibus arrived to pick us all up, I was sat between Jc and Connor it was alright till we all got hyper due to the fact that my phone was connected to the speakers and MKTO Classic started playing so we sang along "Ooh girl you're shining, Like a 5th avenue diamond, And they don't make you like they used to, You're never going out of style..." we all clapped to the beat I was a "show off" as Kian said to me since I could do the full beat and still sing all the parts, it came to the rapping part so Jc took over and I sang the parts between, it was coming to the last few lines so we just sang all together "You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic, Baby you're so classic, Baby you're so classic, Baby you're so classic" the song finished and that's what the drive was pretty much like for the rest of the time.

We made it to Vidcon with our voices still intact we checked into the Hilton which was next to the event and it's where all the special guests stay. We all found our rooms and dumped out bags and headed to the venue I was so giddy and that my birthday was tomorrow too! we all got our passes and went our different ways because we became so busy my thing of the day was a meet and greet I stepped out from behind the curtain to get hit with a wave of screams it was an amazing feeling. It was time to leave after my 2hrs of meet and greets I met a lot of people and got a big box full of stuff i asked for it sending to my roon then I was heading to the Hilton to my hotel room since my next thing was a panel in 2hrs time, as i got out i saw loads of fans it was crazy i had to be escorted by security to the lobby i finally got to my room to see the box i went through everything it was so amazing that poeple have such good talent. i must of spent ages looking through them all seeing how unique they were, i heard a knock on my door do i set the fan mail to one side on my bed and answered the door it was Trevor he said "time to go and do the pannel" i grabbed my badge, phone and my sunglasses headed out by his side. I was loving my time here and tomorrow is my birthday! we made it to the panel and I was joined with the rest of the boys, loads of questions were asked like "why did you keep the sibling thing a secret?" we explained and they understood more and more then out of the blue Sam said "it is Jess's birthday tomorrow" I shouted "Sam!" he laughed and said "what?!" I took a breath in and said to the audience "yes it is my birthday but I don't want any big deal made out of it, I'm just a normal person having their birthday at this event" the panel finally finished so I headed back to my room looked through some more stuff from the fans then I got a text from Connor or "Con Da Bon" as he is names in my phone it read "hi sis going to Taco Bell wanna join us?" I smiled and replied "sure meet you in the hallway x" I got changed into a Pepsi Cola tank top and put my denim 3/4 on then slipped on my toms, luckily my hair was already sorted so I didn't have to do it.

We made it to Taco Bell after a few stops for fans I was sort of getting used to it but this was only my first year at a event, we found a table what we could all sit around and I was in my own little world till I was snapped out of it as Kian placed food in front of me he said "got something on your mind?" I said "Yh I don't know what to sing for tomorrow and I don't want to screw up" he said "just think which song fits you and do it, I mean I'm not good at singing but if there's a song I like I sing to it" I smiled "thanks Kian, I didn't think of it that way" he smiled and picked up his taco "that's what brothers are for" and at that he shoved the taco in his mouth I laughed and pretty much did the same I looked around and saw it was just me and Kian at the table then I heard Connor, Ricky, Jc and Sam they were running around outside I saw Trevor come back from the counter with the rest of the food I said "want to know how to get 4 hungry guys inside in seconds" Kian and Trevor said "go on good luck" I headed outside and shouted "FOOOD!!" they looked and me and started to run towards me I ran inside and to my place. After eating we was walking back to the hotel when the boys thought to vlog the walk back it was Vlogseption central my camera was in my room on charge and I didn't want to bring it out, loads of cameras were being put in my face thanks to the boys it was about 11:30pm so as we got back to the hotel I headed to my room and listened to songs before I went to sleep I had a range even I had Ricky, Trevor and Troye on my phone then one song caught my attention Superheroes by The Script I shot up and said "that's the song!" I looked at my phone and it was 2:15am oops I got a text from Ricky "Rickster" I opened it and it said "can you please be quiet some of us is trying to catch up on beauty sleep" I put back "the sass is real and sorry Ricky just found the perfect song for my performance x" an at that I headed to sleep because I need my beauty sleep too.