Just A Dream? - End Chapter

(A/N: well this is the final chapter sorry if I make anyone cry and listen to the music after this a/n thank you for reading this book)

Jess's pov
It was a few weeks after the movie premier and the movie was available around the world, it was so weird knowing people around the globe could watch me in a movie! I've basically done hardly anything apart from film a few videos and spending time with Jc making up for the moments we had lost, I was laid into his chest when I heard my phone ping I sighed and said "No rest for the wicked" I pulled my phone out to see I was trending on Twitter #JessOnYoutube I clicked on the trend and the videos and images that got shown at the movie premier was made into a video and was being displayed on the front page of YouTube I couldn't stop smiling, I locked my phone and cuddled into Jc never wanting him to let go or leave. I woke up to see I was laid on the sofa but with no Jc and surprisingly the house was very quiet, I got up and said "guys? Where are you?" I headed upstairs but it was still silent I heard the front door open I shouted "Hello?" I heard "Jess it's me Ricky!" I headed down stairs to see him struggling to carry some groceries I asked "Need help? and have you seen the others?" He handed me a bag and then said "there you go and last I heard they were heading to a undisclosed location, oh no I've said too much" I became curious I said "Ricky what are you hiding?" He said "me psh nothing" I pushed for a answer "Ricky? Come on tell me" he sighed and said "I can't Jess if I tell you I'd probably have Jc and Connor running after me trying to kill me" I questioned "will be that bad?" I set up my camera after helping Ricky with his shopping and i didn't want to question him anymore about. We ended up filming together doing a Cooking Q&A answering the most bazaar questions ever! I saw Ricky look at his phone then said "I'm just going to get something" I smiled "alright I will put the camera away and tidy up a bit" I dusted myself down as he left. I was putting the tripod away when I saw him holding the dreaded blindfold he took the tripod off me and placed the blindfold over my eyes trying not to mess up my hair he said "right we are going to go meet the boys now for the difficult part getting into the car" I stretched my arms out and tried to grab onto things but it wasn't working so Ricky held my wrist and guided me.

Your probably wondering how many times I've had a blindfold on I think 4 or 5 times now and it still makes me nervous not knowing where I'm going Ricky said "we are here let me help you out of the car" he opened the door and I held out my hand he took it any guided me to the place he said "wait here" I stopped walking and felt Ricky let go I asked "Ricky, Where are you?" He said "I'm here don't worry" I felt a presence behind me I felt them touching the blindfold as they took it off I saw Jc down on one knee he said "I know I've been a bad boyfriend but I promise to make it up to you so will you Jessica Franta will you do the honour of becoming my wife?" I couldn't believe it I cupped my hands over my mouth and began to nod I tired to hold back the tears whist saying "y-yes" he got up and placed the ring on my finger it was simple but beautiful it was a silver ring with a cyan gem. He held my hand and said "now for the cool bit" I was confused he's only just proposed to me and now there's something else I saw Kian and Jc exchange nods all of a sudden the place started to light up it was amazing fairy lights hanging from trees and a unlit fire pit Sam walked over to me and handed me a piece of wood he said "I think you should light it" he pulled out a lighter and lit the tip I heard the crackling of the wood deoxygenating I stood next to the unlit fire pit I put the tip of the wood that was on fire near the other wood I said "Let there be fire!" I dropped the wood I was holding onto the fire pit and it soon all alighted.

It was the end of the night we had told spooky stories, childhood memories, embarrassing moments and of course the moments that I'd never want to forget. I was officially becoming Mrs Caylen I dragged my sleepy body to bed climbing into the cold duvet and pillows I snuggled in making myself comfy and closed my tired eyes. 

My alarm sounded then I woke up I saw I was in my cat onesie I check the date and it was the first day of the summer break, this was messing with my mind was it real or just a dream? I got out of bed and noticed that everything in my room was the same then I asked myself "was this just all a twisted dream?" I got changed into my YouTube shirt and some black skinny jeans I looked around my swim jacket was still hung up then I checked my phone the only person I had was Connor then I noticed I didn't have a ring on my finger, my mind kept filling with multiple conclusions "did I see my future?" "should I message Connor?" I noticed my suitcase was packed I don't remember actually doing it then my thoughts overwhelmed me I sat down sure enough I fell asleep. I heard the alarm going off again I checked the time 12:30 I thought well today is when my dream becomes a reality!