Coming back

(A/N: omg thanks soo much for 5.26K reads it's amazing, sorry I haven't updated in ages been really busy and I promise I will try post more often)
Jess's pov
So today was the day I was flying back to La, I was nervous and excited about going back and seeing everyone. I gathered the last few things that need to be packed then zipped up and locked my case I set it on the floor and pulled it out of my room I looked at the room before I closed the door, I headed to the kitchen where I saw Pre and Sam lounging about on the floor I stopped my case and sat with them for a bit. Then it was time I got up dusted myself off and headed to the car with my dad I gave my mum a hug and kiss she said "I'm going to miss you so much" I said "I'll be back in a few months with Con for thanksgiving" she smiled and I climbed into the car I looked through my pictures on my phone there was random ones where the boys had taken my phone and others where I took them, then I came across the group photo we took a digi fest I smiled and sent it to the lads with the caption "this is one of my favourite photos all of us together" and I sent it.

We pulled into the airport and my dad pulled into the pick up/drop off bay right outside the door, we both got out and I grabbed my case hugged my dad goodbye and set off ready for my long flight back to La once again, I got on board and instead of going into standard class I was directed to first class I was a bit stunned but I knew Kian was behind this I found my seat and put my stuff down then I sat in my seat I pulled out my camera and started vlogging I did a bit whilst I was home and lucky I prerecorded my o2l videos so none of the fans knew different.

After countless hours of flying we was coming into land I started to gather my things up and put them in my bag, the plane finally stopped at the terminal and i unbuckled and made my way off, I made it through the airport with a group of fans following me i signed some stuff like phones and pictures and had photos and hugs. i hailed a cab and said bye to them they were nice and didn't bother me as I was getting in the cab I gave one last wave as the car was pulling away, about 20mins later I was pulling up to the house he guy said that will be $15" I pulled the notes out and he said "just hand me the 5 and you keep the 10" I smiled and said "thanks" I pulled my case to the door and opened it stepping inside.