Strange Dream

Jess' Pov

So Connor has just finished his Younow broadcast I started to hear my Skype making a noise, I pressed accept and he popped up on my screen within minutes he said with the peace sign "hey Jess" I said back "hey Con, look I'm sorry I left-" he said stopping me "its ok you needed space so don't worry about it" then I noticed Connor looked up and I heard Jc I think say "can I talk to her?" Connor then moved about and I saw Jc he said "Jess I'm sorry you left I've been a bad boyfriend just a late and I won't be surprised if Connor tries to keep us apart" I said "he wouldn't only if we do something really stupid" and then Jc said "urm oops got to go Jess" at that he dashed off camera next I hear through the laptop is Ricky shouting "Jc!!" Connor smiled and said "typical" I moved my stuff off my bed and said "we seriously need to teach the boys how to prank Franta style and remember our forfeit what we need to do" he said "when we get back sis just you wait" I laughed we spent a few more hours talking about random things then we both decided to go to sleep we said our goodbyes and ended the call. I put my laptop at the side of the bed I saw a chain in my bag it caught my eye since the light was on it I pulled the rest of it out and it was the chain Jc had got me for my birthday whilst we was at vidcon I put it on turned my light off and tucked up in my bed.

(A/N: I have been watching a lot of Joey Graceffa and his short movies so in Jess's dream it will have ideas from Joey and may have himself in it)

*Jess's dream*

I was in some sort of wood I got up off the ground and dusted myself down getting rid of some of the dirt, I started to walk trying to find where I was I felt my necklace bouncing around my chest it was the gift Jc had given me it wasn't like any other it had the feeling of meaning to Jc, I wandered more and more then I discovered a huge tree I started to head to the entrance but all of a sudden I felt some type of force against me I looked behind and saw people similar to me but with marking all over they spoke in a different language I didn't know but they started forcing me to go with them so I did I went inside and I was pushed to the floor I said "I am Jessica Franta and I'm from not around here please someone understand me" I heard a unfamiliar voice they said "we know who you are Jessica, you may stand" I stood up and the person who the voice belonged to was Joey I stood up and he came close he held my necklace and whispered "your the chosen one" I stepped back and said "I'm not Joey I'm Jess just a normal person who has Jc as a boyfriend" then I realised and said "wait Jc did this didn't he?" Joey didn't say anything apart from get his chain and put it against mine and made it shine, I pulled away and ran out trying to wake up hoping this was a dream.

*jess awake*

I woke up gasping for air I slowly gaining my normal breathing rate I held my necklace and thought "what if it was real?" i checked my phone and it was 9am I rolled out of bed and did my routine of getting up, I grabbed my breakfast which was cornflakes and got my MacBook I started searching about my chain but there was no result no answer I got my phone and I called Jc it rang a few times before he picked up "Hey Jc I know it's random but I had a weird dream last night and the necklace you gave me sort of glowed" he said "Jess it's just a normal necklace and I made it that's all now stop panicking and relax I will be alright" we talked for a few more minutes then he said "well see you soon Jess I have to go and film my video, promise we can talk later" we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

Was there something Jc wasn't telling me?