Guitars, Mics and Drums

Connor's pov
So Jess has just arrived back with the kit with her helper Josh Devine they set up in the living room in the corner, piece by piece it was finally coming together then she said "drumsticks for Jc.." as she handed them to him "guitar picks for the boys.." handing them out "and two mics for Ricky and Trevor" we all thanked her and Josh they said "welcome" in sync I picked up the guitar that had a sticky note saying "Con da Bon" on it I picked it up adjusted the strap and started strumming it was wired into a amp so I changed the sound a bit to make it right thank god I took music for a few years in high school! I looked over before I started playing Jc was spinning his drumsticks, Ricky and Trevor were about to do a mic check, Kian and Sam were munching on some sort of food, I made the decision to move my gear to my room so I could practice in quietness so that's what I did. I made it to my room I set the amp and guitar down and had a think about what song I could play I scrolled up and down my phone and Ed Sheeran Photograph caught my eye, I found the chords and started playing I heard someone else playing the other guitar part and then Jess walked in singing the song I join her I'm not a good singer but I don't care right now.

Jess's POV
Once everything was set up me and Josh headed outside he said "Jess have fun creating and helping the boys I remember one quote that always lingers with me 'Nothing lasts forever' anyway I got to go, it was nice meeting you" I smiled slowly realising what he had said I didn't say anything I just waved goodbye. I headed inside as he pulled out of the driveway I still had the quote going around my head, I was walking to my room when I heard someone playing photograph I went to my room and picked my guitar up quickly tuning it and then sang and played the other chords of the song whilst walking into the room that the chords were being played I started to sing to the tune like nothing else mattered at the moment. We finished the song I smiled at him and left, was Josh right saying nothing lasts forever?