Telling the truth

We were finally home after countless hours of flying and I could tell the rest of the boys were home as I heard shouting and yelling I said "good to be home" I headed up to my room unlocked my door lucky my room wasn't trashed, I set my suitcase down and opened my balcony doors and let fresh air in, I was nicely relaxing till I heard my phone I picked it up and a text from Connor was showing "Con Da Bon: Jc alert he's heading for your room!!" I laughed but I knew he was right I had to tell him. I heard a light knock on my door I said "come in" it was Jc he said "I heard that your a amazing drawer and have brill music skills" I said "and where and who have you heard that from" he said "well sort of your brother and when you were away I needed your wide angle lends so I knew you would let me..." I butted in "of course I would" he continued "anyway I was looking around seeing if I could find it like with your camera stuff but I knew you would if packed it away so I went to the cupboard where you keep it when your away and found your sketch book, Jess I didn't mean to find it I promise" I said "it's alright, you can look at it but don't tell anyone please and there's also a big secret I have been keeping I told Connor in the airport and he knows but none of the other boys do.." he said "Jess it's alright tell me I'm always going to be here" I took a deep breath in and said "for about 6 months I've had anxiety..." He said with a lump in his throat"Jess why didn't say something?" I said "because I was too afraid to tell anyone, it felt like I was attention seeking all the time and not right" he pulled me into him and he said "I'm always here for you and so are the other 5 crazy lads if you need to get some thing off your mind I'm here" I let out a little sob then said "i had a anxiety attack, when Connor left to move here in LA I needed to tell him so I asked if we could spend some time together so I could tell him but I guess we was both busy and I wouldn't of been a good time to tell him" he pulled me closer to him and said "I'm always here" I could hear his heartbeat I smiled I heard someone running upstairs and towards my room I said "Jc pretend I'm asleep" he nodded I quickly got under the covers and pretended I was asleep I heard my door fly open I heard Jc say "Ki be quiet she's sleeping" he said "oh urm sorry" then I heard footsteps leave my room Jc said "he's gone it's alright" I opened my eyes and snuggled back up to him.

After a few hours of me "sleeping" well more like showing Jc my drawings I decided to go downstairs but taking a can or silly string and a Nerf gun to use after and Jc had a loaded Nerf gun I just smiled and shuck my head we headed out I had mounted my Go Pro to the gun so when I watch it back and probably make it into a video it's in 1st person view. We found Kian eating chicken nuggets I signalled Jc to go round the left hand side of him whilst I went round the right Jc counted down silently "3...2...1" I sprayed Kian and Jc shot the nurf bullets at him we both laughed and ran before he could realise what had just happened, we got outside and just burst out laughing the next victim was Ricky and Trevor since they were recording a video together it was easy to get both of them, we headed to Ricky's room where we could hear them we quietly opened the door lucky they were facing the window so they had out back to us, we opened fire spraying silly string and the bullets after Ricky has a shout at us we picked up the bullets and headed out but before Jc left he said "bye a** holes" Ricky shouted "hey! do you kiss ya mother with that mouth?" we just laughed time to find Connor and Sam,

We had search the whole house they were no where to be seen, headed to my room I saw a shadow from my balcony window I aimed at the window and Jc slowly opened the door, I saw Connor before I could react he started shooting me with his nurf gun I got my silly string but there's was none left I said "Jc shoot now!" he came from behind the door and shot back at Connor I burst out laughing and out of no where Sam appeared and sprayed me, Connor grabbed my gun and said to the camera "well that's 1-0" I grabbed it back and said "ok we gonna have a major war now cya guys byee" I turned the camera off and Connor said "round 2?" I vanished out the door he was running after me I headed to the pool even though I was fully dressed and lucky had nothing in my pockets as I dived into the pool I heard Connor say "I be back" I came above water and laughed but then I realised I had to tell Kian, Ricky, Sam and Trevor about the secret but how? telling Jc was hard enough.

(A/N: thank you guys for 1K of views it's amazing)