remix and feelings

I got out of the pool grabbed a towel from the washing line and headed inside, I made it into my room I grabbed my go pro and connected it to the laptop then I transferred the video over and then started to edit. After about editing the clips adding slow-mo in a some points and other stuff, I decided since you couldn't hear what we was saying I thought make a remix in the back to make it better, I searched through tonnes of songs then I heard someone knock on my door it was Jc he said "hey what's with all the loud music?" I turned my sound system down and said "I'm trying to make a remix of a song and add it to my footage" I could see him thinking then he said "what about Pompeii by Bastille?" I had never heard that song so I pulled up YouTube on my computer and it was perfect I said sounding excited "Jc! that's it thank you" he said "welcome now come here" I got off my desk chair and sat on his lap on my bed he wrapped his arms around me and we kissed, we pulled apart and snuggled into him never wanting to leave him I could hear his heartbeat it's so soothing I closed my eyes listening to every beat.

I woke up tucked up in bed I must of fallen to sleep on Jc then I remembered about my music I needed to remix I got up and walked to my computer to see a note "Jess, we have done the remix for you since you were super busy earlier, hope you like it - Jc + Con x" I started the computer up and saw everything was done it was edited put in place and exported I checked my channel to see it as unlisted I made it public and went on twitter and tweeted about it "@Jess_Franta: Well new video is up go check it out also a thanks to @jccaylen & @connorfranta" and as usual my twitter feed blew up with people retweeting, replying with random comments. I just smiled slipped my phone into my pocket and headed downstairs. I headed to the stereo to play my music via the surround sound speakers I search through my phone and found the remix of Bastille Pompeii since what ever music is created on my computer it's automatically added to my phone I started the song and within seconds Ricky and Kian were in the room dancing I just laughed and joined them. I saw Trevor, Jc and Connor in the pool having a water fight I was wondering where Sam was. I headed up to his room and lightly knocked on the door I heard him say "who is it?" I said "Sam it's Jess can I come in?" he unlocked his door and let me in but soon as I was in he locked the door behind me I said "what's up?" he said "nothing I'm fine" I wasn't convinced since he had locked himself in his room I said sitting on the bed next to him "Sam what's wrong you can tell me" he sighed and said "I've been getting a lot of hate on my videos and Its triggered my depression and it's getting worse don't want to tell the boys since it's not their problem I just have to deal with it" i saw a tear fall down his cheek I said "Sam listen to me I'm here to listen and I've got a deep secret what I've been keeping for a while now the thing is Sam I know what your going through" he said "how?" i whispered into his ear "I've got anxiety" I move away and he suddenly pulled me into a hug I accepted it and said "it's aright Sam I'm okay" he said "I know but inside I also know you aren't" I pulled out of the hug and said "Sam anytime you need anything or just want a chat just let me know but I'm heading downstairs now since Ricky and Kian are being dancing maniacs" I gave him one final hug as as we pulled apart he kissed my forehead I just saw it as a friend thing since I was Jc girlfriend.