Getting the boys

Jess's pov
As I was standing backstage watching Kian holding it together I got a text I opened it and it read "To my adorable little sister, meet me at Starbucks after Kian's panel :) Con x" I replied "To my annoying big brother, 1. How did you know I was at Kian's panel? And 2. What are you up to Franta? Jessi x" I slipped my phone back in my pocket and continued watching.

Connor's POV
I knew Kian was upset about Andrea since he wouldn't tell us much detail. He said to us that he's just going for a walk but I knew he'd go to Jess. Anyway I got changed and the styling my hair to look nice with a beanie, I knew it was Jess's last day of Playlist so I need to organise a little surprise for her. Since we was all in different rooms and we was paired up I sent a text to the boys "Jc, Sam, Ricky, Kian and Trevor: boys its Jess's final day we need to make it a special one meet in my room asap" I pressed send as off it went. Since Ricky was my room mate he should of been the first one here but he was busy getting food, the first person was actually Kian I asked "did she follow you?" He said "no why" I just said "good" we both heard the door Kian hid in the bathroom just incase it was Jess, I opened it to see Jc and Sam covered in foam I said to them "I'm not even going to ask" I let them in and knocked on the bathroom door then said "Kian its clear come out" he unlocked the door and saw what a mess Jc and Sam were he asked "ok what have you two been up to its not even lunch yet and your covered in foam" they both said at the same time "ice skating in foam!" I held to top of my nose with my thumb and index finger then closed my eyes knowing they were telling the truth we heard another knock I said "Hide!" It was Jess I opened it and she asked "hi Con have you seen Kian?" I said "yeah he's getting changed 1 sec let me get him" I closed the door and knocked on the bathroom door "Kian, Jess is at the door will tell you later" he came out and put a new shirt on and headed out. I was about to close the door when I saw Ricky and Trevor with tonnes on bags I face palmed and said "why have you bought half of Orlando?"