I'm home

I stepped inside to be greeted with silly string and air horns I saw Connor and Jc run passed me not taking notice I dragged my case up the familiar stairs and to my room I heard someone behind me say "you'd need this" I realised it was Connor I ran out him and said "Connor I've missed you so much" he hugged me and replied "don't leave again" we separated and I said "I promise I won't leave" he held my left hand and I opened it and he dropped the key into my hand he said "go unpack I will meet you downstairs when your ready" I opened my door to see my room I smiled and headed in i lifted my heavy case on to the bed and started to unpack dirty clothes, electronics and one of my favourite books 'Saving Finnly Cage' it's so relatable and I'm so addicted to it I read a little chapter I'm about half way through them I heard a knock I placed my bookmark in the page and set it onto my desk I opened the door to see Jc he said "before you start having a shout at me for being a bad boyfriend hear me out" I sighed and let him in my room he sat on my bed where there was no stuff and I sat on my desk chair he said "Jess I'm sorry for the arguments, I'm sorry for not listening to you when you needed the most, I'm sorry for everything that didn't go right, I'm sorry Jess for letting you down" I knew he meant it and instead of saying anything I stood up and went to his side and kissed him "you are forgiven" he smiled but I knew he was still hurt he said "may I sit out there for a bit" he gestured over to my balcony I said "sure feel free" he got up and opened the doors, I started unpacking again after about 30mins I was done, Jc came back inside and closed the doors I was walking out of my room I said "don't forget to lock them" I headed downstairs to see what Connor wanted but when I got down stairs I got met with Kian being himself, Sam shirtless and covered in cream cheese, Ricky with a Nurf gun running round like a maniac and Trevor being very loud with a megaphone sometimes I wonder where the lads get everything I couldn't see Connor through the mess so I headed out side where I saw him looking up at the sky at the beautiful sunset I guess.