Minnesota Adventure

Connor was still sleeping to I thought to help him with his vlog I picked his camera up and filmed a little part from outside then I thought "let's show his viewers how he sleeps" I lifted the camera up and tried not to laugh I stopped filming then put the camera back in his bag, I pulled my phone out and put my headphones in and listened to music since I put my phone on flight mode duh anyway I scrolled through and found a song I didn't realise but I had heard it before I knew the artist it was Coldplay i listened to it and it was called A Sky Full Of Stars then realised Jc had put some music on my phone before i left i remember him saying "a Coldplay song reminds him of us together" i listened to it and he was right. We was coming into land and i knew Connor had to wake up i poked him a few times then i gave in he lifted his head up and let out a little laugh, i watched as the ground got closer Connor said "almost there" we both looked out and we could see the airport, with a slight bump when we hit the runway which made me jump we had arrived home. We started getting ready to leave but still seated since the plane was still moving i put my jacket on which i did finally get back off Ricky after months we put phones in pockets and as we pulled up to the arrival gate we unbuckled our belts and i said "well we are here". We finally got off the plane grabbed our luggage and headed outside where he hailed a cab, we put our luggage in the back and we got in.

After a 20min drive we pulled up in front of the house we got out and Connor payed the driver whilst I got the bags he said grabbing his case "well we are here" we headed to the front door and knocked, we waited a few moments before Peter our dad opened the door we dropped our bags as soon as we saw him, ran and gave him a hug and kept repeating "i missed you" after that we ran to Cheryl our mum I said "hiya mum I missed you" whilst giving here the biggest squeeze possible she replied "i missed you too hunny" Connor then ran up shouting "group hug" then dad joined in.

Me and Connor headed to our old rooms where i saw medals still hanging from the wall, posters still dotted around i sat on my bed and loads of memories hit me, the laughs me and Con had when we were growing up like hiding in the wardrobe and jumping out and scaring each other, sneaking to the others room and put someting in their hand. i just smiled i heard Connor say "ahh good to be home, ya know i haven't been here in months" i knew he would be vlogging again i heard my phone ping and it was Jc

(J- Jc and JF- Jess)

J- Hi hope you got there safe message me when you get this so i know x

JF- Hey I'm in my old room and I'm safe don't worry xx

J- Good I'm missing you already I can't wait to see you in a few days x

JF- missing you too Mr Cloud don't worry I will be back soon enough xx

I talked to Jc for a bit longer then Connor knocked and came in he had a book well more like a photo album he said "remember this?" I said "gees haven't seen that thing in ages" he sat on my bed next to me and we flicked through the page laughing at the bazaar photos that has been taken. It took about an hour to look through the book but it was worth it Connor said "Coffee?" I said "Seattle Mocha please" he smiled and said "well it's a trip to Starbucks then" he got up and he threw a pillow at me I dodged it I said "too slow bro" he laughed I got up and went to my old wardrobe where I found my swim costumes and my swim jacket which said under the swim team badge "J.Franta" I slipped it on and it still fit like it always did. I came out of my room to see Connor in his red hoodie which he wears all the time and wears in some videos he said "haven't seen that jacket in years" I laughed and we both shouted "we are going to Starbucks be back soon!!" and at that we headed out to go to the local Starbucks to get coffee.