Telling The World

Connor's POV (continued)
I just finished talking to my parents on the phone and I had tears I think it was happiness over sadness. I set up my camera and pressed record button, it took a few attempts but then I knew what to say I started explaining when it started and how I always knew I was different from everyone else, as soon as the same two words came out of my mouth I broke down into tears telling my biggest secret to the world. I managed to finished the recording I transferred the video to my laptop and did minimal editing since I just wanted to talk, I wiped my face clearing the crusted tears from my face my phone started ringing it was Jc I answered it and he said "Hey Con do you want to come to the main stage so we can rehearse for tonight?" I said trying stop Jc knowing I had been crying "Sure I'll be down soon just have to put my video up" he said "Alright bro" we said goodbye I looked at the screen and the video was processing I started to gather a few things I'd need like my playlist pass, guitar picks and my vlogging camera. The video was now live on my channel I hoped for the best I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in then out I turned my laptop off and headed to the main stage.

As I got there the lads weren't rehearsing they had Fifa on the big screen and had all our YouTube friends hanging out with each other I could see there was one person missing my sister, Troye noticed me and shouted "Connor is here!!" Everyone turned to me and started cheering I didn't know what was happening Joey came up to me and said "I'm proud of you Con" I realised it was about me coming out a line had formed and people kept coming up and congratulating me i was speechless most of the time. The congrats line was over thank god I received a text from Jess saying "meet me in 10mins Meet & Greet hall x" I replied "but you're in the UK" she put back "just do it please for me x" I replied "ok be there soon" I slipped my phone into my pocket and sneaked out and headed to the meet and greet hall. A few minutes later I found and pushed the door open to see darkness until the lights flickered on and I saw someone in the middle of the hall I said "Jess is that you?"