Connor's Brillant Plan

Connor's POV
Both Ricky and Trevor explained most of the items they had bought but I soon lost interest after the constant haul of what they bought I told them the plan and they agreed now to put it all together.

Jess's POV
Me and Kian headed to the main stage I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and it was text from a number I didn't recognise I opened it and it read "Hi Jess, It's Aideen just thought to tell you that once your back from playlist you've got a few days off so I booked for us to look at the many sights of London" I typed back "thanks Aideen I can't wait x" even though she was originally Irish she moved to London and been living there for about 3 year so I think, she also has light brown hair with a ash blonde ombré and light brown eyes, anyway that was just so you know what Aideen looks like. She was messaging me since I was hopeless getting anywhere she wanted to help me getting around London so I accepted we knew each other through the Internet like Twitter, Skype and YouTube it was just a matter of time before we got to meet and we did.

Anyway Kian had done his panel so I headed to Starbucks to meet Connor I still was clueless it was only about 2 blocks away so it wasn't that far. I arrived to see Connor sat with a Cool Lime Starbucks Refresha and a Mango Passion Fruit Blended Juice Drink jeez I need to stop going to Starbucks so often I sat down and he handed me the mango passion fruit drink I accepted it and said "Con what is all this for?" He said "well this bit is just so we could hang out before you go back to London" I said "Connor you acting like I'm actually going to move over there" he said "I'm not trust me" I knew he was hiding something I asked "what's the other bit you said this bit so we could hang out what are you hiding Connor Joel Franta?" He said "don't use my full name Jessica and I'm not allowed to tell you" I said "dang it fine!" We finished our drinks as we walked out Connor got a call I tried to listen in but it was no use he asked "is everything in place" "right ok, I will message you when we are on our way" he ended the call said to me "we need to go get something for you" I was a but confused but I went along with it we got into a taxi and headed somewhere we got out and we was at a mall I was still confused but Connor has a grin which wasn't good we headed inside and Connor said "don't question but go buy a dress" I said "but why? What's the occasion? How much?" He said "just go and shop" after a few shops I was completely hopeless I decided to Skype call Aideen even though she's in the Uk I need help she said "Hii Jess what's up?" I said "Shopping situation I need help" she said "Right tell me what's the problem" I said "I've searched this mall for a dress, Connor hasn't told me what for or anything" I saw her grab her laptop and she then said "go to Topshop there should be a bluey/green dress it should do for any occasion" I said "right, thanks Aideen I'll head there now" I headed to Topshop with her on my phone but flipped the camera so she could see what I could see we made it and she said "I see it it's to the right of you" I picked up the dress it was perfect I said "Thanks so so much Aideen your a lifesaver" she said "it's alright Jess anyway I've got to go I've got to plan things" I said "alright thanks again byee" she said "Byeee" we ended the call then I phoned Connor he said "Hi Jess" I said "hi Con I'm in Topshop I've got the dress" he said "alright I'm on my way" I didn't have a clue where he was all he said was he was going to the Apple Store for something. I saw him walk in I waved my hands and he noticed and walked over he said "Good choice" I said "thanks I got help from Aideen" he questioned "Aideen?" I said "yeh she's a youtuber in London and she's helping me get around when I'm over there" realisation hit his face "ahh okay and here let me get that as I told you to choose it" I handed it to him and he then said "stay here" I did what I was told I pulled my phone out and put @Jess_Franta: does anyone know what my brother @connorfranta is up to?" I tweeted it and loads of people started putting random replies like "he's getting you and @jccaylen on a date!!" another said "typical @connorfranta hide Jess!!" I laughed but should I be afraid? Connor returned and said "1 sec let me send a quick text" I nodded and put my phone away he then said "right lets go!" We headed out and returned back to the hotel where we was met by a few fans but not many we took pictures and signed a few things then headed up to our rooms.

As we got to our floor Connor said "Jess go get ready put the dress on and wait for a knock on your door it should be Jc" I asked "Connor seriously what is this all for?" He didn't say anything he just headed to his room, I was more confused than ever it what is happening? I got changed into the dress and put my hair into a loose bun then slipped on my white gladiator shoes, then was the make up ok I rarely wear make up but I guess it was a must I was just finishing my lipstick when I heard a knock I took one last look in the mirror satisfied with everything I did I grabbed my bag which had everything I needed in then I went to answer the door to see Jc quite smart he said "Shall we?" I said "Urm sure" I took my room key out of the electric holder and then closed the door linking arms with Jc then we begin walking, I don't know why but the nerves started to kick in.

A/N: I'd like to thank _OrangeFranta_ for making the new cover also I featured her in this book. Also this is the beginning of the end of the book so I'd like to thank everyone who has waited for the updates and read this book :) Kez x