The Secret Is Told

• Dedicated to Kian Lawley

Well Vidcon has officially ended after 3 amazing days and also a unforgettable birthday but today was was the annual Disney day so all the special guests and fans head to Disney with their passes and have a cool day there before everyone went their separate ways. I went on loads of rides like big thunder mountain railroad, space mountain and the one I screamed at and held both Jc's and Connor's hand for was The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror I freaked out so much since I sort of disliked heights but apart from that it was an amazing day and In a few days time I was flying to Minnesota with Connor I couldn't wait!

2 days later...

I had taken millions of photos and videos at Vidcon and I have only just finished putting them on a spare USB stick, my case was packed again since today was the day flying home, I heard someone knock I shouted "come in!" Connor walked through and I guess he was vlogging he said "and here's trouble I taking her home so we can see family" I laughed and threw a pillow at him but he Karate chopped it away he laughed and said "too slow sis" then he vanished out of my door. I sighed knowing I had to tell him something important what he hasn't known in months about me.

(A/N: Listen to the video from here it helps)

It was time to go to Minnesota but the thing was I've never been on a flight before and I have kept a secret from everyone even Connor he left before I told him, I knew I had to tell him at some point I just don't know how he would react it's so hard trying to keep it a secret but it feels like I can't express my feelings or talk to anyone about anything. We was at the airport checking in and he looked at me and said "Jess what's wrong?" I lied and said "nothing just I'm a bit nervous about flying" he knew it was my first flight he said "there's nothing to be afraid of trust me" I smiled even though beneath the smile i was afraid.

We was waiting for our gate to be open I knew I had to tell him "Connor, I need to tell you something" he looked at me and said "what? what's wrong?"i sighed and said "have you ever had the feeling that your alone?" he looked confused I said "Connor for about 6 months I've had anxiety..." He started to tear up "why didn't you tell me sooner" I said "because you moved away and I didn't want to ruin your life and stop you from enjoying stuff, that's the other reason why I didn't start YouTube when you did, I felt so alone like I was trapped all the time but when I was with you and the other boys I felt like I was wanted like I am part of something I'm just afraid that it all could come to a sudden stop" he pulled me into him and he said "I'm always here and so are the boys if you need to talk in here to listen" I sobbed a little then said "wwhhen you left i had a anxiety attack, I need to tell you so I messaged you and asked if we could spend some time together so I could tell you but I guess we was both busy I could't tell you" he noticed the gate was opening he said "I'm sorry now come on we got a plane to board and you can tell me more on there" he got up and offered a hand I took it and walked to the till thing where they scan suff, we made it through walking though the tunnel towards the plane.

We boarded and found our seats Connor suggested I should sit next to the window so I did we buckled up and Connor put his arm around me so I lifted the armrest up and snuggled into his chest he said "it's alright you are ok trust me" I said "I'm sorry Connor I really am but I needed to tell you" he just pulled me into him more I felt a tear hit my head i looked up and saw he had tears rolling I got my sleeve and wiped his face I said "don't cry Con please don't" he looked at me and gave a watery smile. We was in mid flight, i looked out of the window and saw the sunset it looked amazing i saw Connor had dropped off to sleep so i unwrapped myself from his side and snuggled up in my seat looking at the view and every soo often look at Connor and the way he slept.