b o n u s : c r a d l e s a n d g o o d b y e s p t. I

"Papa, I want to knock!!" Princess Aurelia Elaine Dragna squirmed in her father's arms

"Alright go on, love. Careful not to hurt your knuckles." King Aiden Dragna told her. He loosened his grip so his daughter can lean over and knock on the huge wooden double doors.

"Too late!"

Came another voice from somewhere below them, followed by a series of hard taps on the door. Crown Prince Reagan James Dragna blew a raspberry at his sister. She stared emotionlessly at him for a few seconds.

"Reagan, that's not very nice." Aiden scolded.

"Papa, put me down please." She said not taking her eyes off her twin brother.

"Go easy on your brother, Lia." Aiden sighed. But there was a hint of a smile in his tone.

The door opened just as a watermelon sized ball of ice crashed on the wall beside it. The female guard on standby jumped, startled.

"Mama! Lia is being mean to me again." Reagan wailed, running into his mother's arms.

Queen Elina Dragna glanced at her bonded. Aiden shrugged and instead scooped his daughter, who charged at her brother, back into his arms.

"Not around your mother. You know the rules." He said. Aiden then leaned down to kiss Elina's forehead. "Are you sure we should be making this trip right now?"

Elina rolled her eyes and waved her hand dismissively. She glanced down at her rounded belly, stroking it affectionately.

"I'm fine! Besides I need some fresh air. I haven't had the chance to properly stretch my legs in such a long time." She replied.

Elina ruffled Reagan's hair. "You look smart, my beautiful baby boy." She said, tapping his nose. The three year old beamed at her. "And look at you, gorgeous! Is the bow in your hair the same one you made with Sophia yesterday?"

Aurelia bobbed her head excited. "Isn't it pretty?"

"Of course it is, love." Aiden smiled. He put her down and motioned for his son. "Come here champ, let's tie your shoelaces."