t h i r t e e n

"Thank you

"Thank you."

"Visit again. Have a nice day!"

I looked up as the door to the little store called 'Stitches and Frills' opened and closed. Hailey and Stella came out first heaving two heavy bags each. Jason and Aiden went to help them. Melissa and I leaned against the wall of a random building keeping a lookout.

I saw Nana count the few coins in her hand and drop them into the little pouch she had with her. A random guy carrying a huge bag of onions bumped into Hailey. Stray onions rolled out of the bag.

The guy cursed and looked up from his onions. He blinked when his gaze set on thin air. He looked to his left and then right. People passing by him, gave him curious looks. Melissa let out a breath in relief and I looked at her curiously.

"I know that guy. He's from Corona. One of the kitchen helps in the palace. Wonder why he is so far away here in Cralan." Melissa muttered. Her fae ears twitched and I couldn't help but spare a look.

They reappeared reached a few metres front from where we were standing. People passing by didn't stop to spare us a look.

Guess the invisibility shield worked just fine.

We followed behind the others between shops.

"Thanks for the little help back there Mel Mel." Jason said after we got a little far from the clothes store. Melissa nod her head with a smile.

"Invisibility spells are my favourite." Hailey laughed.

A shadow passed above us and I looked up. A huge dark red dragon with shiny scales soared overhead. Its wings alone seemed to cover two whole buildings. I whistled softly as our eyes followed the dragon.

"Are they normal around here?" I asked.

"Yeah, you'll see lots of them going about. Doing chores for their owners, giving riding lessons. Things like that." Aiden replied.

Our eyes connected for a second before I looked away. The shops thinned as we went on. I turned to Hailey.

"Where exactly are we?" I asked her.