| a n d i t 's a w r a p ! |

okay hold on.

I honestly cannot put into words the love I have for all you beautiful people

I honestly cannot put into words the love I have for all you beautiful people. I really cannot because even as I am typing this, my heart is so full that I want to just go give somebody a tight hug and whisper, "I did it. I finished a damn book." And every single one of you reading this, helped me achieve it.

About five years ago, I had a big idea and a small notebook to scribble my ideas into. The first few chapters were handwritten and then posted. Yeah, I started out old school.

My first draft was trash, to put it simply. But I guess all first drafts are. Even now, TDP is not at her final version but she's a draft that I am content and proud enough to share.

I rewrote this book after getting into it about thirty chapters - give or take a few. And some of my old readers, if you stuck till the end, would remember my decision to rewrite TDP as the preliminary version just wasn't what I wanted for the story. I was young and teenagers make stupid decisions.

So this story, was really born about two years ago. It wasn't a journey filled with unicorns and fairies but one where I had to deal with fire and ice breathing dragons and deadly, poisonous flowers with no cure.

Though there were a few bumps, I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this story. Because somewhere deep inside, I knew it was a story where I wanted people to read and laugh and cry with me.

Everyone of my characters, especially Aiden and Elina, will always a special place in my heart. They were my first creation and they've made me a proud momma.

But none of this - the characters, the story itself - would have been so close to my heart if you guys hadn't been there the whole way to support me from the frontlines. You stuck with me through late updates and horrendous grammar mistakes.

And last but definitely not the least, my anchor throughout this whole journey - the one person who played multiple roles of being my proofreader, editor, rant session listener, idea supplier and many, many more - my best friend.

I know you're reading this and seeing how you know my indefinite anti-social skills, yes I'm talking about you. So hey beeetch, I love you to the ends of the other dimension and beyond. And here's to fulfilling and conquering our bigger-than-the-sun dreams!